We visited Warwick as a couple on Tuesday 11th April around 2pm after wine tasting at a couple of estates.
We ordered the picnic hamper for two for R500. We sat outside and were quickly brought the hamper.
When it arrived, I mentioned to my partner that the food was all room temperature (it was a warm and sunny day), and was neither chilled nor hot.
Sadly, we were not concerned enough to send it back as we assumed that this Estate should have adequate food hygiene procedures. So we ate the food (beef and salmon), and I started suffering symptoms that evening and my partner the next morning.
We had eaten nothing that day apart from Cheerios, and due to the ample size of the picnic, ate nothing else that day.
We have both unfortunately been suffering with food poisoning for a week now, which has significantly affected our 10 day holiday in Cape Town (from the UK). I have suffered from dehydration due to the food poisoning and it really has negatively impacted on our holiday.
Avoid this place if you wish to maintain your gut health.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.