Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews swedish massage outdoor pool rest and relaxation perfect setting detox therapy reflexology mindfulness ozone spa kickstart retreat africa
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 November 2022

This place is my sanctuary. I have been there often over a number of years. The spacious beautiful surroundings, the well maintained buildings, best therapists and treatments ever. A well run establishment that has been in operation for decades. A very high standard on so many levels. I never stop planning my next visit...

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 9 August 2022

If life has become too much, if you are exhausted, tired of thinking, cooking, recovering from trauma - all the stuff life throws at you, or you simply want to indulge and reward yourself, I cannot recommend The Hydro highly enough. This is the place to just be or if you choose, be pampered and cared for, and I really do mean care. The staff, the food, the activities (should you wish to participate), the scenery and accommodations are all wonderful. A blissful week or two spent here will most certainly change your life for the better.

Room tip: Speak to staff as to what your needs are and they will advise.
Date of stay: July 2022
Reviewed 28 May 2022 via mobile

A hearty welcome from friendly staff always helps when one is looking forward to a few days of detox and relaxation
My room was perfect in every way with a stunning view
A quick checkup before hydrotherapy to kickstart my detox thereafter ozone therapy and a 90 minute full body Swedish massage
Lunch is light and vegetarian and meant help with gut health , so small portions are intentional but delicious
I’m looking forward to the famous buffet coming back post Covid
The setting and the natural outdoor beautiful pool are perfect for relaxing in between therapies
Nothing is too much trouble for each and every member of staff
Reflexology given by Cecilia who has been at the Hydro for 30 years is a must
Shiatsu and detox wrap are also glorious
I left feeling rejuvenated and blessed to have been there

Room tip: Book for at least 2 nights and start every day with hydrotherapy and try to do at least 3more therapies a day
Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 22 September 2021

Hydro is by far my go-to place for stress and the ultimate relaxation experience. The therapists at the Hydro is definitely on another level and to have a Swedish Massage from someone who studied through the University of Stellenbosch is awesome.
I love visiting them.
the food is natural and vegan and when you go there your expectation should be to eat only fruit and veg and no meat. Everything is designed for you to heal. Not always the choices I would make at home but certainly for my benefit. For instance, they do not allow you to drink water with your meal, but this is so your body can absorb all the nutrients from the meal.... somehow there is always a method in their madness.
i do however feel that they should open the sauna and steam room as part of their free facilities and I do think they should have some type of a loyalty program if you visit more than twice per year.
overall, 10 out of 10 from me.

Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed 3 August 2021

Always a pleasure to visit the HYDRO, from being pampered with healthy eating and rest as well as an amazing staff to compliment. Beautiful room with every thing you need. Surroundings gardens and views of the mountains so calming just the place to relax...

Room tip: Best views over the valley and mountains
Date of stay: July 2021