Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews swedish massage outdoor pool rest and relaxation perfect setting detox therapy reflexology mindfulness ozone spa kickstart retreat africa
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 April 2021

I stayed with a friend on the 4 night package, expecting a ‘spa’ getaway, and it turned out to be so much more. I arrived with the feeling of ‘I’m just going to chill and enjoy this’, to feeling more determined to achieve weight loss and having a feeling of wellness as each hour went by.

The Doctor was incredible - so warm and engaging - and she gave me fantastic advice that I’m implementing at home.

All the staff, from the friendly restaurant staff, to the housekeepers to the therapists, were impeccable. I loved the food, which made me glow from the inside out.

I achieved weight loss, and a feeling of health and serenity during my stay, not to mention silky smooth skin (please book the Cocoon Wrap, Hydrating Facial And Hydrotherapy).

Thank you for the life-changing experience!

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 January 2020

I've taken a long time to post this - my bad! Had a life-changing experience at The Hydro in May 2019. Wonderful facility but what really makes them world-class is the people - the therapists and every other staff member from the kitchen to cleaners, reception and supervisors.

The Liquid Body treatment by Jenny Bovim is absolutely unique and not to be missed if you are visiting, as are her mindfulness talks and sessions.

Great food and professional and friendly service from the kitchen staff - I hardly missed all my bad habits for 10 days.

A very belated but sincere thanks to all the staff including Mario, Reinette, Leroy, Wendy, Engela, Riaan, Noma, Libby and of course Jenny! I'm really looking forward to visiting again in a few months' time.

Date of stay: May 2019
Reviewed 10 October 2019 via mobile

I have always visited for years for massages. And I also leave a credit balance for my next visit. This time mani and pedi was the worst I’ve received. There was no placing hands in water 😳. Nails no shine with buff🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️. Ok so only massage with Mario. And then only to leave and another set of challenges that they cannot find my credit balance. No management on call after hours 😡😤

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank zulaka26
Reviewed 3 July 2019

The Hydro is very modern, extremely clean and the staff are well trained and very friendly. All the equipment and amenities are super. The road there is a bit confusing if you drive yourself but it is situated in a beautiful natural area.

Date of stay: November 2018
1  Thank Almero D
Reviewed 2 June 2019 via mobile

Just returned from a 7 day stay at the refurbished Hydro- best decision I have made this year - besides the surroundings being totally conducive to total relaxation - it felt like a home Away from home - the staff could not do enough to make your stay an absolute treat-Foods (3 meals a day plus detox soup at 3pm)-nutritous vegetarian fare with either a hot soup or starter at dinner-the Choice of treatments are endless and the therapists knowledgeable - I can't wait to return! - a MUST visit for all! - thank you Hydro I feel a million dollars!

Date of stay: May 2019