The Hydro at Stellenbosch
US$109
bedfinder
US$107
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

US$179
Devon Valley Hotel(Stellenbosch)
US$126
US$117
Oude Werf Hotel(Stellenbosch)
US$152
US$142
US$117
The Stellenbosch Hotel(Stellenbosch)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$77
Twice Central(Stellenbosch)
US$104
Devonvale Golf & Wine Estate(Stellenbosch)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$94
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Eendracht Hotel(Stellenbosch)(Great Value!)
US$78
Hotels.com
All reviewseco poolswedish massagetai chiblood pressurepower walkdetox programmerecipe bookstrict dietaqua aerobicsfantastic treatmentshealthy livingwarm indoor poolguided meditationbudget roomcity lifeheaven on earthspa treatments
Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

A Life changing experience for both myself and husband whom I must say was a little skeptical at thought of spending 5 days with no alcohol coffee and meat. Well he loved every minute, so much so that he has promised it is now going to be a annual trip for us.
The staff are all incredibly knowledge, friendly and exceptionally professional. The food is amazing, never feeling hungry once or craving for something not offered. We purchase the recipe book and have continued eating the hydro dishes ever since. I arrived at the Hydro a wreck, totally exhausted from work demands and a busy Christmas, but left there 5 days later totally revived, detoxed and feeling much better about life. I must mention that both my self and husband lost 2.5kgs in the 5 days and he didn't even do the juicing. My blood pressure returned to normal and I was smiling again.
Scenery is stunning and the standard rooms are very nice. Thank you to all the staff for being so attentive and caring with my special needs that week.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 February 2017

Located at the top of a valley the Hydro has a perfect vista over Stellenbosh - two swimming pools take advantage of this view. The food was a little bland and didn't quite live up the expectations gathered from their website photographs, but if you're new to healthy eating or a vegetarian diet it may be enough to get you into it.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 January 2017 via mobile

I spent three days at The Hydro which is a short stay and not enough for a serious detox/cleanse programme but quite enough for some time out to get plenty of sleep and solitude, which is what I needed. The treatments were great, particularly the Swedish massage, the mud wrap and the shiatsu. The food is healthy and tasty and I really loved the ginger tea that was on offer for most of the day. I stayed in an Executive suite which was very spacious and the bed really comfortable. Also went for a power walk every morning in beautiful surroundings with lovely views. Plenty of public space to relax in including outdoor and indoor pool and nice lounge area. Layout is well designed to allow for both those who want to engage with other guests and those who would prefer privacy. Staff very friendly, professional and on time in terms of itinerary. Would love to go back for a longer stay.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 January 2017

I was invited by a former colleague, Sandra to visit and enjoy this facility. Unfortunately, I found out that she made no booking when I arrived but the friendly staff was kind to assist and scheduled me in for a neck and shoulder massage.
Thank you to Shakeera for showing me around the facility (although she made sure everyone knows I made no appointment). I was impressed with the setting of the spa/facility, high in the mountain overlooking Stellenbosch, so it provided a spectacular view of the valley.
My treatment by Ruth was enjoyable and she made sure that I was comfortable and we shared a good conversation.
This facility is huge and provide a basket of treatments to choose from. It is highly recommended. I am sure I will be back!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank vsomerset
Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

Amazing treatments, gorgeous scenery. We did the hydrotherapy, cocoon wrap and swedish massage in a day package, very relaxing, destressing and detoxing. Quiet and serene, very healthy light lunch. Reccomended!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family