Open today: 09:00 - 18:00
Review Highlights
Lovely afternoon

We enjoyed the2h tour through the vineyards, lot of stories and laughter. Beside some insights... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
mariar176
Muonio, Finland
via mobile
Very fun!

Defnitely a must! Felt like a outdoor Mall Cop playing around with the beautiful Wine Route... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Lourenstheguide
Brackenfell, South Africa
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Stellenbosch
from US$48,08
from US$17,56
from US$77,10
from US$17,56
More Info
All reviews hour tour great fun training session longer tour fun tour wine tasting spier wine farm off road spier hotel free range chicken year end function a lot of fun two hours great guide an amazing experience wine making cape town
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My first experience with the Segways @ Spier was on a company break-away. Afterwards I just had to take my wife and kids to also experience this great adventure exploring our beautiful country and the Spier estate on an amazing mode of transport. My daughter had so much fun she wanted to celebrated her birthday with her friends on the Segways which they did this morning! Maurice, you are an awesome guide and so professional. Thx very much! Theo & family

Date of experience: January 2021
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We enjoyed a couple of fun hours in the wine lands, enjoying the ride, sun and scenery...the guides were super knowledgeable and entertaining...we loved every minute and would definitely go again...

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The guide was excellent, and the trip was breathtaking!!
I will recommend doing the 2 hour trip as 1 hour is not enough.

Reviewed 19 January 2021 via mobile

From training till the end,it was exceptional. Our facilitors were excellent. Big up to them
Sageway is way to go I wouldn't mind visiting the wine farm again.

Reviewed 19 January 2021

We really enjoyed our Segway tour with AJ. The training was very comprehensive so that by the time we went out we felt we were in control of the segway as he taught us how to park it and how to get on and off and even emergency stops!! AJ was very knowledgeable and told us lots about the grape varieties. He was also very kind and took lots of photos and videos for us, which we couldn't have done ourselves. I certainly couldn't operate a Segway AND a camera!
Before going out on the tour we were welcomed by a really nice young man. I don't know his name but he was also very professional and made us feel very welcome and very safe in these difficult times. I would highly recommend the Segway tour at Spier.

Date of experience: January 2021