“I would go for the specials”

Milhaus Stellenbosch
Ranked #225 of 298 Restaurants in Stellenbosch
Reviewed 21 April 2017

We were there the other night for the pizza specials and it was good. I don't think it's the best pizzas for the normal price, but on the buy one get one special it's good. The wine list is good, although maybe little overpriced for local wine. Our waiter was awesome! I wish more people would visit in one night then the atmosphere would really pick up as well.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Food was excellent service also. A few grains of sand in rocket otherwise everything else perfect. Good value for money.

Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

My family and I went for a burger on a burger special night. We were there early evening just after 17H30.

Our drinks order was taken and served just about as it should. The food order was taken after they served the drinks.

The burgers were served approximately 45 minutes after the order. The meat was over done and dry.

The patato wedges however was hot and the best I ever had.

The restaurant is cold.

There were more waiters than occupied tables. Not one waiter asked us if we wanted another drink while waiting for our food.

I will not make an effort to go back again

Reviewed 26 March 2017

We decided to try it out living in Stellenbosch, we tried the Monday night steak special. The steak was terribly tough and had no taste. My husband's afterthought was that our worst cooking was still better. The manager asked us how it was and we replied "ok". She remarked - sometimes we get good batches of meat and sometimes not and that she will bring it under their attention, we will never go again....

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

Worst food...worst service....I don't have the words in my vocabulary to express myself!!! Management is non existent...I will NEVER go back!!!!!