Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
ZenHotels.com
R 1 016
All reviews guest house fabulous place thoroughly enjoyed our stay thank you very much feel at home chantal exposure accommodation setting housekeeper soul wedding bath
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 November 2022

De Wingerd Wijnland B &B was exellent value for money. Set in a beautiful location in the older part of Paul, it was an amazing experience. The room was clean, neat, and had a beautiful view over the pool. We had everything we needed, for a fraction of the price of other fancier places. I highly recommend this place. It’s absolutely perfect in every way. Also of note, is the staff. Very helpful and friendly.

Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 October 2022

We had a magnificent stay. The accommodation was superb, the staff courteous and friendly and the setting was magnificent. We look forward to another stay. We highly recommend the Wingerd Winjnland Lodge.

Date of stay: October 2022
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 4 September 2022 via mobile

Manager was very Friendly. Responsible and a Respectable woman.
The lodge is very nice equipped and clean, Service was excellent.
My Stay was awesome relaxing and pleasant.
We will definitely come again and again.
Thanks Chantal Bingle.
Regards
Juleigha Nomdo

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 August 2022 via mobile

The welcoming from Chantelle was excellent.
I received my keys and remote.
My room was very clean and tidy.
Charmaine was very friendly and my breakfast was perfect.

I will definitely recommend this guesthouse to my friends and family.
Thank you very much.

Room tip: Taal museum and shopping mall is closed by.
Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 May 2022 via mobile

What a beautiful quite small place in Paarl, which are managed by 2 lovely and friendly ladies, who makes you feel at home. Thank you to Chantal the manager who are really 24/7 available to help you. Me and my family will most definitely come back.

Date of stay: May 2022