“Wine tasting and excellent Kiddies Paring - Who Knew?”
Review of Nederburg Wines

Nederburg Wines
Ranked #4 of 53 things to do in Paarl
More attraction details
Owner description: Matching the momentum of its award-winning wines, Nederburg has turned its already gorgeous surroundings into a seamless synergy of contemporary design, user-friendliness and warmth, creating the perfect location for a wine tasting, tour or meal. Visit our website to find out more about the Nederburg experiences, which includes The Red Table Restaurant, a visit to the Nederburg Old Cellar Museum and a calendar of events that are held throughout the year.
Reviewed 4 January 2017

We visited the estate with the kids for a wine tasting and to try out the Kiddies pairing. It was wonderful.
As expected, the grown ups enjoyed the excellent wines available for tasting, but the surprise package of the day was the Kiddies Pairing.
Arriving in a TV Chef style covered box, the mystery was revealed to my two girls resulting in smiles and wows. The kids got to try a selection of small sweet treats (an even some bubbles to take home) while we got down to the serious tasting.
We all thoroughly enjoyed the visit. The staff were very friendly and knowledgeable!

Reviewed 29 December 2016

My husband and I were here on Christmas Eve and decided on a bigger estate for tasting, we wanted to do the cellar tour as well, but missed the time. The tasting was excellent. The descriptions of the wines, the bottles were left on the table so that we could discuss them as we tasted. Good package, 10 wines in total with an option to try any others after if we so desired. Great staff.

the restaurant overlooked the vines and was a beautiful setting, i would recommend do lunch first and then the tastings, especially if you plan to do a few. Make an afternoon of it, as to not rush so that you can enjoy the views.

Reviewed 6 December 2016

Excellent selection of wines many of which are affordable every day wines, very good value for money. Friendly and very helpful staff a very pleasant way to spend an hour or two without breaking the bank, a must do if you are in the Paarl area.

Reviewed 5 December 2016 via mobile

I buy my favorite wine from this winery always in Germany and so I urgently need to go there. They have very friendly and helpful staff, you can do a tour there, where everything will be explained. I had a delicious lunch there with great fish and chips.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

I visited Nederburg recently for the first time for a concert with James Grace & Saudiq Khan with my dad who's also a musician. We instantly felt welcome with the friendly staff. An awesome afternoon/night with super talented guitarists but also the wines that were offered upon arrival, during the interval and the food after the concert was scrumptious. We enjoyed beautiful, stunning mountainous views as well as of the vineyards. We'll definitely be back!

1  Thank Meagan001