“My favorite wine”
Review of Nederburg Wines

Nederburg Wines
Ranked #4 of 56 things to do in Paarl
More attraction details
Owner description: Matching the momentum of its award-winning wines, Nederburg has turned its already gorgeous surroundings into a seamless synergy of contemporary design, user-friendliness and warmth, creating the perfect location for a wine tasting, tour or meal. Visit our website to find out more about the Nederburg experiences, which includes The Red Table Restaurant, a visit to the Nederburg Old Cellar Museum and a calendar of events that are held throughout the year.
Reviewed 5 December 2016 via mobile

I buy my favorite wine from this winery always in Germany and so I urgently need to go there. They have very friendly and helpful staff, you can do a tour there, where everything will be explained. I had a delicious lunch there with great fish and chips.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

I visited Nederburg recently for the first time for a concert with James Grace & Saudiq Khan with my dad who's also a musician. We instantly felt welcome with the friendly staff. An awesome afternoon/night with super talented guitarists but also the wines that were offered upon arrival, during the interval and the food after the concert was scrumptious. We enjoyed beautiful, stunning mountainous views as well as of the vineyards. We'll definitely be back!

1  Thank Meagan001
Reviewed 10 November 2016 via mobile

Wonderfully relaxing and the wine tastings and tours informative and well conducted. Definitely worth the trip to Nederburg

Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

Back in my country , Nederburg wine was selling at 200rand per bottle of merlot . But it was so much cheaper here . It's a nice place to chill and unwind here . Love the atmosphere here . The sales person was friendly , she knows the list of wines well and would let us try the wine before we purchase it .

Reviewed 15 October 2016

Faced with Nederburg's extensive list of wines it is difficult to decide which to taste. Having picked five or six, and enjoyed them all, the tasting experience does not end there. Trevor is such a friendly and knowledgeable host that it is easy to find yourself adding to the list with his additional recommendations. A great way to spend a morning!