“Always a disappointment.”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 13 December 2020

Let me start by saying that they’re super overpriced and the attitude of their staff sucks. I have been to Bean in Love on many occasions and they never fail to put me in a bad mood. Their food is average and way overpriced. Their staff has an attitude each time I go there. I even witness their attitude with other tables so I know it’s not just me. The manager has a HUGE chip on his shoulder and seems to think he’s doing the customer a favour when you ask for a table. Terrible service when my sister had her birthday brunch there, the one waitress gave us a dirty look and rolled her eyes when we asked for a knife to cut her cake. Waiting for the day they close down.

Date of visit: December 2020
Write a reviewReviews (97)

Reviewed 13 October 2020 via mobile

Had brunch with friends,it's okay but a typical coffee shop,not sure if we'll be back,very crowded very cramped

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 15 February 2020

First time visiting Bean in Love, always caught my eye when we pass by. I am a coffee snob and the name attracted me. First impressions were good, very unique design inside, with second-floor seating as well. Clean bathrooms made me very happy. The aircon was a blessing in disguise after our hot cycling ride. Wow, whatever you do order that Cornflakes French Toast, you won't be disappointed! The coffee is also a must-have.

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed 17 December 2019 via mobile

A courteous request of “Can I please have a skinny cappuccino?” was met with a contemptuous “We don’t do skinny”.

Date of visit: December 2019
1  Thank 853sat
Reviewed 26 August 2019 via mobile

We stopped hereby accident for a quick coffee, but after ordering we notice the cheese cake and order a portion.
This is one of the best cheese cakes we ever tried. Words can't do justice to this masterpiece.
The ambiance is great and the service excellent, there is nothing wrong with the coffee.

Date of visit: August 2019