“enjoyed an excellent fillet”

Cattle Baron Grill and Bistro Paarl
Ranked #4 of 110 Restaurants in Paarl
Price range: US$19 - US$25
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The Cattle Baron in Paarl is a modern, streamlined and efficient operator. The store is owned by Franco Adams, operator within the group for more than 18 years. The Cattle Baron caters for the discerning businessman and the family dinner. We also contribute to the community by providing a Senior Citizens lunch buffet at reasonable prices. Sunday's we have a family open day with a choice of a la carte or our famous buffet with a variety of delicious roasts. Renowned for our mouth-watering steaks - the secret of our success lies in the preparation of our meat. Our perfectly aged, grain-fed beef is wet-aged ensuring our steaks are consistently juicy, tender and full of flavour. At Cattle Baron we offer a unique menu with simple, home-cooked dishes that reflect traditional elements of food. We pride ourselves on delivering to our customers elegant dining and unsurpassed standards of service in relaxed surroundings.
Reviewed 18 March 2020 via mobile

enjoyed an excellent fillet there. extremly fast and friendly service and very nice food. anytime again

Date of visit: March 2020
1  Thank T8124GDseeeule
Write a reviewReviews (310)

Reviewed 11 February 2020 via mobile

I just had my Kudu steak (it was ordered and cooked just for me) and It was Amazing & Delicious !!!!!! My congratulations to the chef and ofc the guy who served us was great too!!!
Thanks a lot Cattle Baron!!!!

1  Thank Makis_el
Reviewed 10 February 2020

The service is of the highest standard!
Food is just perfect. Has been a while since I enjoyed a meal so much. Wil definately be back soon.

Reviewed 5 February 2020 via mobile

Had the most amazing picanha espetada ever!
Cattle Baron Paarl never disappoints- consistently brilliant service and food. We visit often, on different days of the week, at different times during the month.

You can’t go wrong at Cattle Baron Paarl, it’s always a winner. Well done on keeping the Paarl restaurant bar high!

Reviewed 17 December 2019 via mobile

This was the first time that I visited a Cattle Baron. My husband ate here about a year ago and said that it was the best steak he ever had, and he loves steak. I must say that I was not disappointed. Our waiter gave excellent service and suggested that I try the Chateaubriand. The steak was so tender and full of flavour. Would definitely visit again.

Date of visit: December 2019