I & F Elegant Country Tours
Book In Advance
Tours from I & F Elegant Country Tours tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience I & F Elegant Country Tours
from US$123,00
from US$103,40
from US$110,70
from US$133,70
More Info
All reviews cape point black marlin private tour highly recommend using this company houts bay through viator boulders beach cape town south africa wine tasting ivan wineries winelands knowledge information itinerary roca
Reviewed 10 November 2018

We had two trips with Ivan, the Pinotage wine tour & tour to the Cape of Good Hope. We had a lovely time, Ivan was very informative on the routes and accommodating. Tours can be personalised, and amended depending on what you would like to see. It was very relaxing and an enjoyable way to see the sights.
Ivan also recommended some lovely restaurants to book for lunches, we went to Black Marlin and DeLaire Graff - amazing food.

Date of experience: October 2018
Ivan L, Owner at I & F Elegant Country Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2018

I am very pleased that you enjoyed the tours- much appreciated and I hope to see you back in Cape Town in future.Kindest Regards-Ivan.

Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful day with Fanny on the Cape Point and Cape of Good Hope your. Fanny is quite knowledgeable and very helpful. Fanny is so kind and informative, and answered so many of our questions. She has a pleasant personality and is an amazing tour guide. We highly recommend her services. Fanny helped us find great food in Simon’s Town (best Kingklip ever) and escorted us everywhere! Our favorite time was meeting the adorable penguins in Boulder’s Beach. We also enjoyed learning about the history of each place we visited. Thank you so much for making this Sunday so very special! We made great memories!

Date of experience: October 2018
Ivan L, Owner at I & F Elegant Country Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2018

Thank you so much. Fanny will appreciate to wonderful review.

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

We absolutely loved our day with Fanny touring the Winelands! She contacted us before the trip to get our wine selection preferences, then picked 3 wineries that really complemented our tastes. Had an excellent lunch in between, and great conversation during our travel. Could not recommend more highly!

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank Nomad661704
Ivan L, Owner at I & F Elegant Country Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2018

Thank you so much. Will pass it on to Fanny.

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

We have just spent 2 days of tours with I&F, firstly The Cape of Good Hope tour, then a day wine tasting, and what a fantastic experience we have had! Fanny was extremely knowledgeable, catered to our every need and could not have been a better host. The car was clean and comfortable and we simply could not have asked for more. I would highly recommend using this company for private tours in the areas around Cape Town and would not have a second thought about using them again!

Date of experience: August 2018
Ivan L, Owner at I & F Elegant Country Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Thank you Matthew. Fanny also had a wonderful time with you - she enjoyed every moment with you as highly appreciative clients. Wishing you the very best - will pass on the review to Fanny.

Reviewed 15 January 2018

Our tour from Cape Town to Cape Agulhas exceeded my expectations on every level. The very first interaction with Ivan was heart melting,he welcomed us wholeheartedly and demonstrated all the care .The Ivan is loaded with amazing knowledge and experience and having him around for the whole day felt like a an hr drive.

My best moments were , the drive along the clarence drive o not forgetting the coastal towns hopping .BEST tour , Amazing people - i ave never been tis wowed . ;) definitely coming for more.

Date of experience: December 2017
Ivan L, Owner at I & F Elegant Country Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

Thank you so much for the kind words. I enjoyed every minute of the time I spent with you.
Kindest Regards - Ivan

Reviewed 7 November 2017

WOW! What an amazing day. We were driven around in a beatiful car by Isador, with Fanny providing a wealth of knowledge and information about every place we went to. During the trip we visited Houts Bay, Boulders Beach (to see the penguin colony), Cape Point, Cape of Good Hope with lunch at a beautiful restaurant in Simon's town with a birds eye view of the harbour.

Would highly recommend this tour to anyone.

Bonny and Steve

Date of experience: October 2017
Ivan L, Manager at I & F Elegant Country Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Thank you - this review means much to us and to Fanny.