“Outstanding”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$103,70*
and up
Private Tour: The Cape Winelands, Stellenbosch...
Ranked #1 of 5 Tours in Paarl
More attraction details
Owner description: We specialise in private personalised day tours of Cape Town and surrounds and the Cape Winelands South Africa. Our target market is frequent independent travellers and small parties. All our tours are conducted in luxury vehicles approved by the South African Road Transportation Board. Our guides are accredited by the tourism board, they are knowledgable and our point of departure is not only to guide, but also to care.
Reviewed 5 October 2018

Date of experience: October 2018
Ivan L, Owner at I & F Elegant Country Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2018

All reviews
"cape point"
in 6 reviews
"black marlin"
in 3 reviews
"private tour"
in 6 reviews
"highly recommend using this company"
"houts bay"
"roca"
"scenery"

Reviewed 1 October 2018

Date of experience: September 2018
Ivan L, Owner at I & F Elegant Country Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2018

Reviewed 1 October 2018

Date of experience: September 2018
Ivan L, Manager at I & F Elegant Country Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

Ivan L, Owner at I & F Elegant Country Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2018