“Brunch @ Kikka”

Kikka
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Paarl
Price range: US$3 - US$8
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are a coffeeshop and florist with an informal cafe vibe, providing breakfast, light lunches and take-outs. We bake our own cakes, mill our own wheat for the farm bread we bake, we also make our own gluten free/low-carb bread. We are fully licensed and have 2 branches in Paarl, soon to open a 3rd one. You can order cakes, gift hampers and flowers via email or phone and we offer delivery. We offer a variety of interesting health options, with Chef AB Conradie being the brain behind interesting offerings like fermented kombucha and kefir as well as sugar free ice teas and turmeric drinks.
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Very relaxing experience. Food and Coffee was very enjoyable. A great place to go for a quick cup of coffee to start your Saturday morning.

Noopski, Owner at Kikka, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2018

Hi Philip. Thanks for your feedback. We really appreciate it. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

After some confusion as to which waiter must serve me, I had to wait 40 minutes to be served with terrible good.

Low cost and low quality ingredients. Dry around the edges (left overs probably).

My (supposed to be soft) eggs were boiled beyond blue. Everything was tasteless.

Not worth paying 70 bucks for two blue eggs.

Noopski, Owner at Kikka, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

Hi Ernst

I am sorry for the terrible experience. We take your complaint very serious and would like to follow up as soon as possible. Please could you specify which branch you visited and at what time. We use our CCTV cameras to do a thorough inspection. Kind regards
Abe Conradie

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

We stopped off here for lunch on the way to Franschhoek - really lovely funky place with a mixture of all sorts of things. Delicious food and a good vibe!

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

Very disappointed with the service , my fiancé waited 20 min for her cashew latte.. We waited 45 minutes for our food, and when it eventually arrived, it was as terrible as the service. Wouldn’t think it’s possible to mess up a toasted sandwich, but they succeeded in doing so. My fiancé’s pumpkin fritters with veg ragout looked like someone had thrown up on her plate... Worst experience in Paarl yet.

Noopski, Owner at Kikka, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Hi Rae-Mero. I am sorry about your experience and would like to use this opportunity to improve our business. We are very committed to the quality of our product and service. Could you possibly give me some information regarding the store (Main Road or Laborie), date and exact time. We use our CCTV cameras to look into every complaint in order to train, motivate and rectify the situation. Please e-mail me at kikka@telkomsa.net.

Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

Heard a lot about it from friends living in the area. Little bit disappointed after having a toasted sandwich where the bread was partially stale, the fillings cold and the quiche was dry.
It's a nice little place with a lovely atmosphere but I wouldn't order food there again ‍♀️‍♀️