“Good pizzas and vibe”
Review of Col'Cacchio

Col'Cacchio
Ranked #61 of 104 Restaurants in Paarl
Reviewed 12 November 2017

Pizzas are the best. With vegan options and their delicious. Friendly service. And you can bring your own wine, with corkage of course.

Reviewed 23 September 2017

Large piece of plastic in my pasta sauce! Absolutely shocking. I could have died. Also, shows poor kitchen hygiene. Disgusting.

mknoesen, Owner at Col'Cacchio, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2017

Hi! My Apologies for your negative experience with us. I would love to follow this up, will you please be so kind to forward me your contact details to paarl@colcacchio.co.za

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

I ordered a salad and they forgot the chicken. When i received the salad back it looked like a mess and the driest pieces of chicken was added. The waiter/manager failed to take it off the bill. As I paid the waiter smiled smugly knowing im paying for the salad i did not touch. They could not give my money back and gave a voucher instead. never going back!

Hi Shannon!

My Sincerest apology for your negative experience with us. Will you please be so kind to send me your contact details to paarl@colcacchio.co.za so that I can follow this up?

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

A great welcome from a friendly and enthusiastic lady was not followed by a great dining experience. The pizza we had was just ordinary, and our pasta choice fairly tasteless. Both dishes needed lots of garlic and chili to provide some flavour. With a noisy, commercial, fast food type environment, there is little to entice us back.

Good day!

We regret your negative experience with us and would love the opportunity to get in contact with you. Will you please be so kind to send me your contact details to paarl@colcacchio.co.za

Reviewed 9 September 2017

Wanted a pizza take-away so got on to the internet and found a very efficient site at Col'Cacchio in Paarl.
You can order from the displayed menu and pay on the internet - then they tell you how many minutes it will take to prepare your order.
You then go to the restaurant with your order number and pick up your supper
All very efficient but a bit more expensive than other restaurants