Lowest prices for your stay
US$41
View deal
Hotels.com
eDreams
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 February 2020

If you have never experienced this hotel then you will love this place. Great swimming pools. Love the outside gardens. breakfast amazing. However..... air conditioner was extremely loud. Not talking about load shedding.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 1 January 2020 via mobile

Worst experience ever as they have total disregard for their guest. As I write, it's just after 05:00am and I have not slept. My kids have been crying and are now complaining of headaches. There was a party by the hosts right outside our window, it felt like I was in a township tavern the whole night. We came here as a pitstop on the way to Cape Town, I totally regret it. Even after laying a complaint at the front desk, I was told there's nothing they can do.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 31 December 2019

The beds are very good. The staff are friendly and helpful. The TV is SABC E and some action channel (crap). The wi-fi does NOT exist. There is absolutely no useful wi-fi,so do not come here with that expectation. Our room had clean sheets and the aircon worked good.The reason I rate a two star is the fact that the noise from other people talking, using their bathroom, dragging chairs around the floor etc was so extremely bad, that our useful rest during the night was less than three hours. We wispered to not desturb other people, but we were the only ones here that thought of this. The other people started playing soccer between 05:00 and 06:00 AM right outside our ground floor room. We paid R990/night without eating in.

In my experience this was not worth the money.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 November 2019 via mobile

Good value for money, good service, neat and spacious rooms, nice pool area, restaurant has a limited but reasonably priced menu, nice conference areas, conveniently situated with many good restaurants and attractions nearby. A very pleasant experience.

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 20 July 2019 via mobile

Excellent family holiday. We had 3 kids younger then 10 & they enjoyed every moment. The pool was clean & the braai was great. The breakfast was excellent with a large variety to choose from. Awesome fantastic inn!!!!

Date of stay: January 2019