Lock in the lowest price from these sites
StayForLong
All reviews guest house crisp linen quiet room wonderful garden home away from home breakfast was delicious swimming pool very comfortable stay warm welcome family room enjoyed our stay self catering cape town perfect stay luna guesthouse giselle
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 December 2020

Wonderful spacious guest house with modern finishes in the heart of the Karoo. Friendly hosts, refreshing swimming pool and hearty breakfast all included. Would highly recommend to anyone wanting to explore the town or even if your passing through to Cape Town.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 14 December 2020

Stunning minimalistic interior, extremely friendly & efficient service, very clean, fine crisp linen, delicious homemade rusks, guest house very well located. Delightful owners and very friendly and helpful staff. I can honestly recommend this guest house with the greatest of pleasure.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 22 October 2020

Gisela and Jurgens have made my time staying at the guest house feel like a home away from home. I have stayed here for several weeks while finalizing my transfer to Oudtshoorn and they have been warm and inviting from the moment I arrived until my departure on my last week. The self catering units are decorated in Raw Karoo style with all the needed necessities and not a single thing out of place.

A warm comfortable bed for the cold winter nights, and a cool aircon for the warm summer evenings. Breakfasts were delicious and always on time, even when I was running late in the mornings. A VERY BIG THANK YOU to Gisela for all her support and accommodation with my needs while travelling all over the show.

I highly recommend Raw Karoo for anyone wanting a quality, comfortable stay and enjoying the true Karoo hospitality. It should be changed from Guesthouse to GuestHOME.

Date of stay: October 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 April 2020

We tremendously enjoyed our stay at Le Roux's Guest House. The most amazing part of our experience was the host who made our stay truly enjoyable. The room was very nicely decorated and very spacious. My children enjoyed the pool and our breakfast was very delicious.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 29 March 2020

I am staggered that Raw Karoo sends me a "thank you for staying" styled email today asking for my review. We were only intending on staying at Raw Karoo Oudtshoorn for the SA Biathlon Champs, which unfortunately were cancelled due to the SA National Disaster announcement. I contacted Raw Karoo immediately to request a refund for my booking - they declined telling me that their cancellation policy states 50% deposit is non-refundable. However I pointed out to them that this would be under normal operating circumstances - NOT in a National State of Disaster - and certainly they cannot and should not follow their NORMAL policies when it is the SA Governement that essentially ban travel, ban gatherings etc which resulted in us not being able to travel to Oudtshoorn to take up our booking.

Disgusting treatment by Raw Karoo management under the circumstances! EVEN airlines are offering refunds... This just seems like unfair practice to me and I will NEVER stay at Raw Karoo as a result and I will ensure I tell my story to every single athletes family of SA Biathlon to ensure nobody uses their accomodation when the SA Biathlon champs are held in Oudtshoorn again in 2021....

The very least you could have done was offer me a "credit" against a future booking for next years Biathlon.

I suggest you reconsider....

Date of stay: March 2020