Lowest prices for your stay
US$52
US$58
Hotels.com
US$52
PricelineUS$64
eDreamsUS$58
Trip.comUS$65
All reviews the owner attention to detail one night everything you could possibly need delicious breakfast nice bathroom enjoyed our stay outside area swimming pool little touches home away from home lovely place awesome stay stayed longer warm welcome electric blankets garden route
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 September 2021 via mobile

What a lovely stay here at Earthbound guest house! The host was so friendly and incredibly accommodating. We had a beautiful room with a very comfy bed! Everything was neat and clean.
We were spoilt with a delicious breakfast, and we even got two take away muffins for a snack on the road! How lovely!
Than you for taking care of us!
10/10

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 May 2021

An emergency necessitated a stay-over at Earthbound Guest House; hosts Marie and Basjan proved once again that Karoo people's hospitality, empathy and concern for others are unparalleled. After a particularly trying afternoon, my wife and I ended up in a veritable oasis: a beautiful garden and pool setting, a spacious and clean room, with plenty of refreshments on hand. They went out of their way to assist me to get back on the road again and certainly deserve more than a five-star rating. Apart from their commendable hospitality and concern for our well-being, the service on general was excellent, with a gourmet breakfast in the morning. My wife and I were touring the Karoo, Southern Cape and Western Cape, and I can truly say that my overnight experience with Earthbound Guest House represented the best of all the many guest houses we were fortunate enough to visit on this trip. When in the Oudtshoorn area, Earthbound Guest House should be your first consideration for accommodation, trust me.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 15 April 2021

I reached out to the guest house via fakebook and from the very beginning it has been an absolute pleasure.

We rolled in late-ish and they got us sorted quickly in the most lovely room. Everything has been just on point and so relaxing (minus a bit noisy parrot next door). The room is immaculate with SA décor.

We asked the owner where we should go for dinner and were told exactly which restaurants and on what day. I thought "Wow that's a bit presumptive" but the food was so good the first night, I'm considering handing all my life decisions over to her.

I can't tell you what a wonderful calming place this is.

Room tip: Reach out directly to the lodge they will work with you
Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 26 March 2021 via mobile

What a wonderful stay we had at Earthbound Guest House. The owner Marié was amazing. From the enquiry to the booking all ran smoothly. We arrived on Monday 22 March and checked into room 4 which has a lovely private outdoor area. The room was lovely and clean. All the little touches were there. Super to have a little bar fridge for all our cold items.
Ice was also on tap. Our son was extremely well catered for every morning before his swim gala. Marié saw to it that all the swimmers had little lunches packed to keep them fueled. We will definitely be back again. Thank you to you and all your staff for making our stay so pleasant.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 March 2021

Marie our host was absolutely fantastic made us very welcome so much so that we stayed an extra night. Rooms were beautiful. Great location and the breakfasts were different and delicious. Facilities allowed us to braai the one evening

Room tip: Rooms 5 and 6
Date of stay: March 2021