Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 January 2020

I really enjoyed our stay here we had the best time.
Cynthia took care of us and made we were happy.

If you are looking for B&B with an amazing outdoor space this is the best place for you. Also if you are traveling with kids you will enjoy your stay.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 March 2019 via mobile

We stayed for one night on our roadtrip and had a fantastic stay. Old house that squeaks everywhere but very clean and well maintained, beautiful garden and pool area, very nice breakfast and amazing staff! Thumbs up from us!! :)

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 March 2019

we stayed here for 1 night. The rooms and the whole property is awesome. We booked the night stay through Agoda website. On arrival we were told that the room we have booked doesn't have the wifi. Thus we had to then pay extra and move to another room.

The breakfast was good. The caretaker lady was really helpful and hospitable.

Room tip: be careful in booking the room as some rooms don't have wifi.
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 December 2018 via mobile

We stayed one night at this bed and breakfast and were greeted by the lady in charge, Cynthia. She couldn't do enough for us from making us very welcome to recommending a restaurant nearby and telephoning to book a table. The breakfast was excellent and sitting outside you have a wonderful view of the garden. The bedrooms are very comfortable and clean. This b and b is well worth staying at and Cynthia is one of the most hospitable hosts you could meet.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 November 2018 via mobile

I was welcomed by Cynthia, the friendly housekeeper. She wanted to put me in a double room in an outhouse without Wi-fi. I refused and asked for the twin room inside the house which had Wi-fi. She wanted to charge me extra, which I refused, and she eventually backed down and then said she was mistaken. I thought this dishonest. The bathroom and shower were very small but room was fine. Breakfast was inside or out and was varied and plentiful. The garden and bird sanctuary were lovely.

Date of stay: November 2018