All reviews sushi farm village recommend this hotel hotel is located lovely hotel the hotel staff cape town small village sales meeting restaurants and shops business trip chapmans peak drive breakfast was included the ground floor great spot thursday platter
Reviewed 6 September 2018

I travel to Cape Town often on Business and have stayed at a few places. I have returned to De Noordhoek at least 5 times now. The rooms are comfortable and homely, the staff friendly and always go the extra mile. I know my car is safe in the secure parking and and the village caters to all my needs. I am able to work comfortably when the need arises and relax when the work day ends. I adore the views and the food is to die for. Above all else, the service is outstanding. I have seen the staff, even at the height of the busy season carry out their duties with class and a smile on their face. Always a pleasure to stay here... a home away from home!

Room Tip: Rooms upstairs have a great view & include you in the village vibe, whilst the downstairs rooms in the court yard are more private
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Cassandra H, General Manager at De Noordhoek Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Hi Sheena,

Many thanks for the great five star review, much appreciated.
We really value your flowing praise for our unique venue and I will be sure to pass on the compliments.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Have a fantastic day.

Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the Denoordhoek hotel for a conferencing event we had for a couple of days. Our company have booked here before for the same event but this time around was different. We were surprised to see that they have renovated the conference facility making it so much more lighter and much suited to events as such.
The package that we got included food from the sushi restaurant inhouse or the Toad across the way. And none of the food ever disappointed. And when we wanted something different, the ladies had organized a chicken roast, veggies and salad for our group.
Wifi was a big thing for us and they made sure that we had the connection that we needed at all times.
The staff at this boutique hotel are really on the ball and I will refer this establishment to anyone that is looking for a professional but comfortable place.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

Hi Fiona,

Thank you so much for the five star review!
We are so glad that you got to experience the full package that our hotel provides.
Thank you for the great feedback on the service and will be sure to pass on the compliments.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

I love the De Noordhoek,small, friendly, very cozy with a really nice sushi and Asian restaurant attached. The rooms are nicely decorated and very cozy, best described as modern , tasteful shabby chic. Open fires downstairs. books to read, and the Farm Village just outside in like its own little microcosm of other good coffee and eating places, The rooms are generous and not at all pricey. Lovely hotel, lovely service and staff... I will be back again for sure.

Room Tip: Rooms nearer the kitchen ( 8) can be a little noisy , rooms overlooking the mountains and the farm village are my fave ( 4 and 5 )
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

Hi Chris,

It is our absolute pleasure
We are super happy that you had a fabulous stay.
I will be sure to pass on the great compliments.
We hope to welcome you back very soon.
Have a fantastic day.

Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

Last minute booking and it presented more than we expected. Ample rooms with a comfy bed. Lovely bar and sushi spot. Breakfast was great. Added bonus they organized baby sitters for the 12 kids in our group. R950 for 2 adults and 1 kid including breakfast...great value

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Hi Kim,

Thank you so much for your awesome review.
We are always happy to make your experience as warm and welcoming as possible.
We look forward to having you and the family back again.

Reviewed 21 August 2018

This hotel is situated out-of-town within a commercial farm village with several great restaurants and shops - all very convenient. The service was really friendly in typical SA style. The breakfasts fabulous. Our only problem is that the rooms are really quite dark and stuffy with no views. Not very pleasant when outside is so beautiful.

Room Tip: Apparently the upstairs rooms face onto the 'market place' and can be noisy in the evenings.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking your time for writing this review.
You are right the village does have a lot to offer and you are 100% correct, we believe that breakfast is the most important meal of the day so we are glad that you enjoyed it.

Next time you visit please be sure to request one of the courtyard rooms overlooking the lemon garden or one of the upstairs rooms that have a beautiful view of the mountains and village.