“Seafood with an amazing view”

MAESTRO'S ON THE BEACH
Ranked #3 of 35 Restaurants in Milnerton
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

We came here early evening & sat on the outside terrace which had amazing views across the bay to Table mountain. We ordered Calamari, & the lightly battered fish & chips, along with a very pleasant bottle of Durbanville Sauvignon blanc, service was efficient & attentive. Although this isn't fine dining by any means, the view & the amazing sunsets make it a fantastic location for a very pleasant meal.

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

Best Pizza / Wine / Sunset and View
This is the Best place for a Friday afternoon sundowner with a Pizza. Sunday afternoon open buffet is in a class of its own. Great value for money

Reviewed 17 January 2017

Had breakfast and then dinner at the wonderful Maestros, and I will be back. I took friends visiting from Gauteng and they were so impressed by the views, decent portion sizes, delicious food, great value for money, and friendly and attentive staff. I will mention I ordered a pizza less the bacon, and it still came with the bacon. I'm a little upset I had a bite before realizing, but it had been an honest mistake. The order was immediately rectified, we received numerous apologies from the staff, as well as a drink on the house. I was touched by their level of effort and overall had a great experience. Will be returning.

1  Thank Kirsten M
Reviewed 17 January 2017

An amazing restaurant situated on the beach, we went there for lunch and saw a seal swimming in the waves, we enjoyed it so much we ended up going back for dinner and had such amazing food and service by our waitress Monique! The food is not expensive at all and for that view it is worth a visit.

Reviewed 16 January 2017

We had an 8 table 10am breakfast booking and it was very busy when we arrived. We were quickly seated and being a Sunday they had the breakfast buffet offer R90 for all you could eat, including English Breakfast, Yoghurts, pancakes and cereals. Lovely food, not the best service, my sister's breakfast seemed to have been forgotten and arrived 20 minutes after everyone else, which was a shame. Views across the bay are amazing and you could not ask for a better setting.