Review Highlights
Great way to explore Knysna with a local

My husband and I had a wonderdul time with Mandy! Would definately reccomend going on a trip with... read more

Reviewed 29 June 2018
LouisasGoing
Stellenbosch, South Africa
via mobile
A fun way to explore Knynsa and its lagoon.

My wife and I (UK residents on holiday in SA) booked a 3.5 hour guided bike ride as part of our... read more

Reviewed 6 April 2018
Traveller5261
Exeter, United Kingdom

All reviews thesen island leisure island oysters anne wineries knowledge cyclists bubbly 3hrs mcc ride parts route
Reviewed 28 January 2016

A group of friends decided to do the Garden Route wine cycle day tour and it certainly did not disappoint. Well organized, loads of fun, some decent exercise and stunning scenery. The local wineries were so impressive with wonderful whites and bubbly. Will more certainly go again and Mandy and her team and fantastic guides making the whole experience seamless and enjoyable.

1  Thank WendyRuth2013
Reviewed 27 January 2016

What a wonderful day of relaxed cycling and wine tasting with friends. A friendly and very efficient operation. I'll definitely be back for more.

Date of experience: November 2015
Reviewed 26 January 2016

The cycle through the vineyards is such fun, and a very unique way to enjoy some of South Africa's best wines & champagnes. The wine makers are very friendly & offer delicious snacks to go with the wine tasting.
The walks are educational and offer the most spectacular views and photo opportunities.
This is a MUST for anyone visiting the Garden Route, Western Cape.

Date of experience: October 2015
Reviewed 20 January 2016

This was the best trip that we did on our holiday. Despite being ill the day before, Anne of Knysna Hike and Bike really went out of her way to reschedule us later in the day so that we were able to enjoy our trip.

Although a little concerned about whether we would be able to manage or enjoy the trip, our expectations were truly exceeded by the professionalism, support and knowledge of the area by Anne our guide

Anne displayed incredible patience and good humour with us right from the offset with my email booking, rescheduling the original trip and then tailoring the ride to suit our interests and physical capabilities.

I would thoroughly recommend you contact them if you are visiting the area, I am so glad that we did. Many thanks Anne

Reviewed 5 December 2015 via mobile

Amazing wine tour cycle to Rare Earth Lodestone and Newstead with Knysna Hike and Bike. What a fun morning out. We'll be back for sure.

1  Thank Sasha C