My husband treated me to a night away here and it was so lovely. The welcome drink is a nice touch and the rooms are lovely. Windows have fly screens on which is important to me with the mozzies. The bed is very comfortable and the views are fantastic. The staff are all very helpful and nothing was too much hassle for them. The pools are lovely and a walk along the pathways are recommended. Would definitely stay here again. Maybe not ideal for small children though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award winning Phantom Forest lodge and boma restaurant is situated in a private reserve on the Knysna River estuary, a magnificent setting of indigenous forest, fynbos and estuarine wetland. Designed to create only the lightest footprint , Phantom Forest offers superb luxury in complete harmony with nature. Accommodation consists of fourteen evocative "tree suites", perfectly integrated into the forest. Nature lovers can explore the reserve via forest and fynbos trails or canoe trips along the river. The Boma restaurant offers international cuisine served in the classic style while the body boma wellness spa provides a range of natural treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your The Phantom Forest Eco-Reserve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Phantom Forest Eco-Reserve Hotel Knysna
- Phantom Forest Eco Reserve Knysna