“Beautiful golf course with outstanding service”

Pezula Championship Course
Ranked #10 of 53 Outdoor Activities in Knysna
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Amazing views and a challenging course.
Well equipped buggy. Rented clubs were very good quality.
People were very nice and helpful.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Looking for an unforgettable golf experience? Pezula has it. The course setting, the breathtaking views and the friendly staff make this my favourite golf destination.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

Golf course is a excellent test for any golfer the views on the back 9 are amazing. Feels like to playing to different courses front 9 has an Augusta feel to it and then back 9 proper links golf go check it out

Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

Great course, specially the back 9. But that is it! I had booked a round with a pro just to show up and find out the pro was no more there. Of course no other pro available. Wanted to warm up to play my best (that is scarce anyway), but guess what? No driving range! The pro shop staff not particularly friendly either. And during the all back 9 I had green keepers preceding me on all greens and were not moving unless I shouted... Imagine the concentration. But admittedly some spectacular holes...

Reviewed 11 April 2014

I played here on my own, toward the end of the day, and I had a ball!

I was using rental clubs, which worked pretty well, and whilst I didn't shoot the lights out, the variety of holes and the range of shots required and those magnificent views meant that my score wasn't my main concern.

I have played a lot of golf around the world and whilst I have played more famous courses and better courses architecturally, because I came here with no expectations, then this course impressed me highly.