“Disappointing”

Pezula Championship Course
Ranked #10 of 53 Outdoor Activities in Knysna
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

Great course, specially the back 9. But that is it! I had booked a round with a pro just to show up and find out the pro was no more there. Of course no other pro available. Wanted to warm up to play my best (that is scarce anyway), but guess what? No driving range! The pro shop staff not particularly friendly either. And during the all back 9 I had green keepers preceding me on all greens and were not moving unless I shouted... Imagine the concentration. But admittedly some spectacular holes...

Reviewed 11 April 2014

I played here on my own, toward the end of the day, and I had a ball!

I was using rental clubs, which worked pretty well, and whilst I didn't shoot the lights out, the variety of holes and the range of shots required and those magnificent views meant that my score wasn't my main concern.

I have played a lot of golf around the world and whilst I have played more famous courses and better courses architecturally, because I came here with no expectations, then this course impressed me highly.

Reviewed 13 February 2014

In excellent condition, with beautiful views. If you are visiting Knysna this is a must for golfers.

Reviewed 8 February 2014

Fabulous course some long and difficult holes but what an experience would love to play it again, to ensure I did not make the same mistakes.

Reviewed 31 January 2014

This is a fun golf course and the conditioning is good, but unless you are an expert bring a few extra golf balls. Stunning views and worth every penny!