“Great Fun”

Pezula Championship Course
Reviewed 11 April 2014

I played here on my own, toward the end of the day, and I had a ball!

I was using rental clubs, which worked pretty well, and whilst I didn't shoot the lights out, the variety of holes and the range of shots required and those magnificent views meant that my score wasn't my main concern.

I have played a lot of golf around the world and whilst I have played more famous courses and better courses architecturally, because I came here with no expectations, then this course impressed me highly.

All reviews
"scenery"
in 6 reviews
"challenges"

Reviewed 13 February 2014

In excellent condition, with beautiful views. If you are visiting Knysna this is a must for golfers.

Reviewed 8 February 2014

Fabulous course some long and difficult holes but what an experience would love to play it again, to ensure I did not make the same mistakes.

Reviewed 31 January 2014

This is a fun golf course and the conditioning is good, but unless you are an expert bring a few extra golf balls. Stunning views and worth every penny!