“My favourite lunch place in Hermanus”
Review of Betty Blue Bistro

Betty Blue Bistro
Ranked #1 of 118 Restaurants in Hermanus
Price range: US$3 - US$9
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is a must try for anyone visiting Hermanus, not open for dinner though, just breakfast and lunch. BEST salad selection I've every seen - the are awesome and I always have these but my friends and family all enjoy different things on the menu

1  Thank DrewKirkland

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

To say that breakfast doesn’t excite me is an understatement! It’s that meal you have to eat.. but wow!!!! Betty Blue Bistro has changed that for me! The eggs Benedict with bacon has got to be the most delicious meal I have eaten in a long time.
The description on their menu does not do the meal justice.
All meals consumed by my family were fantastic, with very generous portions! We will most certainly be returning!!

1  Thank Tarryn-lee W
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The atmosphere at Betty Blue was great, with the staff (we had Sheila as our waitress) so attentive. The cakes were a delight and the coffee one of the best I've had.

1  Thank dsd1234
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Lunch at Betty Blue was a delight. My companion enjoyed a great burger and I had their Caesar Salad with Anchovies. We shared a carafe of wine and each had a delicious coffee. Service by Sheila was first class. I have added it to my list of favourites for the area and you should too! All the food served around us looked delicious and everyone looked happy.

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Breakfast was delightful as was the atmosphere and server.

The yellow breakfast has eggs, corn fritters, yellow tomatoes with yellow peppers and onions. Additional ciabatta toast and salmon was added. Rounded off with fresh orange and ginger juice.

Absolutely, a must stop, bistro while in Hermanus!