All reviews the cliff guest house whale watching large sitting room honesty bar front gate charming hosts walk into town across the road easy access breakfast room rooms are beautiful fresh fruit underfloor heating secure parking overlooking the bay garden route
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Professional, Friendly, Welcoming, Spotless all top of with Great Service.... When you away from home, its a breath of fresh air to find a place that makes you feel at home.

The hostess, was friendly and ever so welcoming.
The rooms are spacious and immaculately kept.
The view from the room of the sea was just amazing.

Truthfully - a place most definitely to stay at when in Hermanus

Room tip: Ask for a room facing the sea
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

Nice clean room. Comfy bed and good linens. Nice little deck over looking the lagoon. Really nice breakfast buffet. Good staff. The only thing that isn’t great is the distance from the guest house back to town. Not really walkable. So be prepared. Have dinner in town and head up after!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 May 2018

My mother and I only stayed for one night, but our stay couldn’t have been better! In fact, we both agreed that we wished we could stay longer!

Natasha even found yellow roses for my mother’s birthday breakfast upon my special request!

The BNB is ideally located with a great view of the coastline, and access to the cliff path literally right in front of the garden gate. It made for a charming walk into town for myself and my 67 year old mother.

I just wished we had stayed an extra day because we were equally spaced between town and the new harbor where all the boat tours are offered. We could have easily walked to it the next morning for an early morning harbor cruise.

I want to emphasize that we had a car, but chose to walk bc of the beautiful views and easy access to safe and short routes.

I’ll be returning soon with my boyfriend, and would recommend this accommodation to others anyday!

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Very quiet Guesthouse in Hermanus..relaxing. nice decor in rooms, most rooms have seaview with a balcony. Cliff path right opposite seafront. Excellent for early morning walk/run. Guesthouse dont come cheap... Breakfast is a no no, not much of choice if you don't like eggs or eat bacon! Would like to see more pastries not just cold woolies muffins..freshly baked scones or crossaints, cereals, vegetarian options. NO DSTV... very boring channels. sabc 1.2.3 etv NO international news channels? Seing they host international guests..we did enquire on two occasions said they will reboot but nothing changed. It was disappointing.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Very quiet Guesthouse in Hermanus, most rooms have seaview. Breakfast is okay, not much of choice if you don't like eggs? Not all rooms have TV. TV available in the little bar uptairs. The bar hasn't got much choice of beers or beverages.

Date of stay: April 2018