This was the 3rd stop we had on our recent trip to Cape Town celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary. We stayed for 3 nights at Misty Waves and I couldn't get myself to pack my bag the morning we were due to check out. This is a beautiful place. My jaw dropped when we walked into the check-in area. No photos do justice to this little hotel. The rooms are so pretty, exquisite and so well prepared. When we checked in Andries helped us settling in. What a sweet guy this was!! Management are so lucky to have this quality staff. The only hick up we had was ordering dinner from the restaurant down stairs the night before we left, which was extremely busy by the sound on the telephone when we called, and they accidentally delivered it to the wrong room. But, we eventually got it and it was worth the wait. This hotel is walking distance from almost everything. And they have an in-house Cinema. We never got to make use of it, but will next time! We will definitely be back. But this time for longer. The only thing I would like to ask is please do not put me in a single bed away from my husband again!! Well done to the Owner, Management & Staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Misty Waves Boutique Hotel**** Lie in bed and watch the whales from your luxury suite. Amazing new additions done to the already stunning hotel! Very impressive Penthouse Level Suites like most rooms with magnificent views on the whales in season. The hotel outsourced their restaurant to two well known restauranteurs and it moved to the popular fisherman's heritage cottage "Mon Desir" next to the hotel pool. The buffet breakfast is still outstanding and hotel management on duty ensure that the restaurant provide the same high quality, presentation and service as in the past. Enjoy the sun heated pool and whirlpool or the private Jacuzzi! Just a four minute walk to the historic Hermanus Village Centre with craft markets, Whale House Museum, Old Harbour Museum and 30 plus excellent restaurants to choose from. Hotel also arranges a variety of nature experiences such as water rafting, water tubing, shark cage diving, whale watching in season, forest adventures such as tree top sliding, rock climbing and scenic quadbike trips through the Hemel & Aarde with world famous wine estates. New additions such as addiditonal luxury suites and a lovely 16 seater cinema/theater are now available for the use of our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Misty Waves Boutique Hotel Hermanus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Misty Waves Boutique Hermanus
- Hotel Misty Waves Boutique