Lowest prices for your stay
Agoda.com
SAVE US$36
Hotels.comUS$78
PricelineUS$67
Trip.comUS$103
All reviews tea coffee central location bathurst loft accommodation rusks maintenance knysna
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 December 2020 via mobile

Location: in George

Situated: centrally located with safe parking

Service: friendly staff

Rooms: stayed in Room 101 spacious and comfortable overlooking the pool and garden

Breakfast: good breakfast and service

Amenities: WiFi and TV channels with limited access, tea, coffee station, fridge, safe, bathroom with walk in shower

Special features: complimentary water and rusks, central comfortable lounge with TV hosting increased channels

Price: reasonable when booked directly

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 November 2020 via mobile

Reception was slow slow I kept on getting my credit card out and then putting it away.
I would have stuck it out and stayed if the credit card machine was working , but by then my partner had been to the loo and been shocked at the condition of the loo.
The poor homeless people outside - gave me concern for the car , and that was enough - we left. No we didn’t stay but we had seen enough. Reception was pretty tired and the check in experience was appalling. Harsh but fair.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 725s12
Reviewed 31 October 2020

The staff were professional. The hotel clean.It is a good location. If you are overnighting fir business it is ideal. Although I would have appreciated a bit more variety with regards to TV channels, the full farmhouse breakfast is what I will come back for.

Date of stay: October 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 12 October 2020

An emergency overnighter for business. I was well received, kindly assisted. The room was all I need, clean and small details taken care of. The hotel is central in George but beautifully quiet. Great value for money.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 July 2020

This hotel was recommended to me by a couple of people who had stayed here previously. The hotel is one of the few open during Level 3 for business accommodation. The room was fine and I was happy with it, but found the service disappointing. When I made the reservation I was told the rate included breakfast, however when I ordered breakfast, was told that it was not included and was extra. Upon returning in the evening, the room was NOT made up / serviced, and when I alerted reception, was told that they would let the manager know. When I followed up the next morning, I was advised that the rooms are only serviced every 2nd day. Generally happy with the hotel, but feel that the service was poor and communication poor. No apology or follow up, so disappointing! Walls also 'thin' - I could hear the person in the next room talk and snore.

Date of stay: July 2020