“Average To Good”

Cuisines: Italian, Steakhouse
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 14 August 2017

This was a very short walk from where we were staying, Two Fat Owls. I enjoyed the pasta I ordered. It was just what I was in the mood for, cooked pretty firmly, with a decent sauce. My friend thought her lamb chops were too tough and she didn't enjoy her drinks. I liked the old fashioned cocktail I'd ordered. The staff was friendly and even let me friend use the blow torch on her own crème brulee dessert when requested! It was also pretty affordable. We enjoyed the appetizer as well. I believe we got some type of liver. We visited at the very end of July.

1  Thank TravelUsername

Reviewed 11 August 2017

Service was average. Waiter looked like it was an effort to serve us. Messed up our order. Choclate brownie was not bad.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

It's in the centre of George but is sorely lacking. Service was poor. Food was not up to standard. Table a little dirty.
They have a PRIME LOCATION but it's not working!

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Recommended by South African friends who live in the area, it proved to be a good dinner choice. High quality steaks at prices considerably lower than London. Great for families too: our 7yr old was taken off to make his own pizza. Excellent service too.

1  Thank Geoff C
Reviewed 17 June 2017

A great franchise is still dependent on local interpretation of good cuisine. You guys have nailed it. Thanks, we will be back.

1  Thank Pieter B