Lowest prices for your stay
US$124
View deal
Hotels.com
US$124
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Expedia.comUS$124
Priceline
Trip.comUS$141
All reviews golf course beautiful hotel garden route kids club estate pity
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 March 2021

From initial booking staff are not really helpful,when i asked about certain things, i was told to go look on the website...hhhmmm...ok....

On arrival, the front desk was pleasant then all down hill. Rooms are stuffy and dirty, its like cleaning is a no no for them...i dnt think the light fittings have been cleaned in years, at the restaurants food is stuck in-between tables, which common sense will say let's brush the food out between customers, there are cobwebs between the legs of chairs and tables. Let me not even start about the towels...stained and dirty sometimes even torn...there was one potter who was just not interested in assisting at all! At breakfast there are clear signs indicating masks should be worn, however, some guests did not care, even went 2 the extent of touching food with their hands. The staff at breakfast would not even ask them 2 put the masks on. The only friendly service we got was at the restaurants. Stair cases are unswept, outside our room door there was a dirty towel n baby cot left oustide for 3 days! The pool area is dirty, dnt think that has been cleaned in a looong time.

the only thing they have going 4 them is the golf course! Pity! Wish i read the other reviews before staying here! Good money down the drain. And they simply unapologetic for the uncleanness, not matter how many times u address it!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 March 2021

Wow, simply wow. We stayed here on the last evening of a 10 day holiday, and I wish we stayed there for all the other evenings. It was an amazing experience. As soon as you drive on to the grounds you know this is going to be great, and it does not disappoint. Friendly welcome, efficient and fast check-in service. The rooms are very luxurious and comfortable. Breakfast serving times start early, which enabled us to have breakfast and getaway for the long drive back to the Free State in good time. This was backed up by a fantastic selection of breakfast items and the coffee was also very good. I enjoyed breakfast as all the items were of good quality and well prepared. Had a great time here and will definitely return and recommend.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 12 March 2021

Stay away

OUBAAI HOTEL YOU ARE DISHONEST, FILTHY, UNFRIENDLY and should not be operating.
Our stay was not worth one cent and we shouldn’t pay for such a horrific experience and repulsive room!
Horror stay!

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 27 January 2021

I stayed recently on the 21st while attending to business on the Estate. I was impressed by the efficiency of the staff and the location of the place. The views are breathtaking!

I had a pizza from the bistro as room service and was happy with the quality of the food and would definitely recommend it.

I would definitely stay there again next time I am in the are.

Date of stay: January 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 January 2021

I got married in November 2020 and planned this trip in advance. Spoke to Vivianne who did my initial booking and she was going to romantic / complimentary turn down of the room that never happened when we arrived, only after the 1st evening. Then the aircons didn't work for 2 out of the 3 nights stay in December so you can imagine how little we slept. Staff at breakfast was average as it felt like they were doing us huge favours to make us a omlette. The only saving grace was the clubhouse restaurants food and friendly staff there.

Room tip: For lessor money I would rather book at Robberg in the future
Date of stay: December 2020