This is the 101st review that I have written for Trip Advisor and amongst all the hotels I reviewed the Cellars Hohenhort has the most charming staff that I have a come across. They are extraordinary. The receptionists, the restaurant staff, the guards at the gate, the team at the spa and the chamber maids all deliver a wonderful, warm personal attention. They really, really want the guests to enjoy staying there. What more is there to say about a hotel?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Cape Town's historical Constantia Valley, on the breathtaking slopes of Table Mountain, all the rooms and suites of The Cellars-Hohenort boast panoramic views of the impressive mountain and the beautiful grounds. Set in 9.5 acres of world renowned and award winning gardens, this historic and beautiful country escape in the city offers guests far more than just incomparable scenery. Surrounded by top wine producing farms and some of South Africa's most popular restaurants,you will find so much to do and a mere fifteen minute drive to Cape Town City center & Waterfront. Back at the hotel there are two award-winning dining experiences, including Greenhouse, where cuisine focuses on regional flavors with modern interpretations. All of this is the result of owner Liz McGrath's more than twenty years of hard work, love and endless inspiration. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Cellars-Hohenort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cellars-Hohenort Hotel Constantia
- Cellars Hohenort Constantia
- Cellars Hohenort Hotel Constantia