“Healthy lunch”

Tashas Constantia
Ranked #6 of 54 Restaurants in Constantia
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Beautiful food. Stunning environments. Engagingly delivered. tashas began with one store in Atholl, Johannesburg. Now we have locations across South Africa and in the UAE. Each tashas is a little bit the same and a little bit different making each store unique in its offering as well as the design.
Reviewed 21 August 2023

Great place for a weekend breakfast, lunch or brunch.
Big space inside and on the terrace.
Plenty of healthy options to choose from.
Great freshly squeezed fruit juice. I've been disappointed by my butternut salad. Only a few pieces of butternut (I understood that it was the main ingredient) compared to the quantity of greens.

Date of visit: August 2023

Reviewed 13 August 2023 via mobile

It was truly a fantastic meal we celebrated our marriage a week before. And we were given vouchers for this restaurant. The food choice was brilliant very delicious. It was value for money and brilliant service.

Date of visit: August 2023
Reviewed 8 August 2023

I keep returning to Tashas because they are consistently good, the service is so sharp and fast and the food is just delicious. It's well priced and the portions are great. Now I keep returning to eat chicken soup, and that sounds crazy, but a well made consommé can't be beat. It's served with ciabatta toast and buckets of butter. I've had the salmon tartare which is just delectably good, I've had the butternut salad which is to die for, the chicken livers which are finger licking yummy and a host of other dishes.

I cannot fault this establishment for a moment. A tad noisy but that can't be helped, and it's perfect for dining alone.

Well done!!!

Date of visit: July 2023
Reviewed 1 April 2023

Really excellent service by very nice waiters.
Good menu that covers all requirements
Priced at a very reasonable price…strawberry milkshake the best I have found in South Africa..would highly recommend

Date of visit: March 2023
Reviewed 16 January 2023 via mobile

One of my favourite places to stop for a coffee milkshake. Staff are always friendly which helps to take the grind of queuing away. Efficient service…

Date of visit: January 2023
tashasCafe, General Manager at Tashas Constantia, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2023

Hi DavidBo48, thank you for the positive feedback! We're always happy to hear good things from our guests. tashas Team