“Take Away Cheesecake”
Review of Smak

Smak
Ranked #166 of 1 236 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Reviewed 17 January 2017

I didn't eat there but had a take away caramel cheesecake for a dinner party which was the best I have ever tasted. When "banters' seriously consider giving up their diet then you know how good it was. Try it!

Reviewed 9 January 2017

Great breakfast or lunch venue serving standard "not too posh" meals.

Great coffee and the bacon & egg breakfast butty is my favourite.

Easy parking.

Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

Stopped by for a quick lunch and got a friendly welcome from the waitress. The staff remained attentive throughout.

I ordered the Good Ol Scramble and was blown away by the the effortless way in which the ingredients complemented each other. A symphony on a plate.

From my vantage point, I could see the kitchen. Even the manner in which the food was prepared is orchestral. It is like watching a show.

If you have a sweet tooth, try the salted caramel cheesecake. You won't be sorry.

The extraordinary food made me look for the proverbial Achilles heel. I tried very hard to find fault here, but found none.

What amazes me most about this little place is not many people know of it's existence.

1  Thank Ralph S
Reviewed 19 November 2016

SMAK is just one of those places where they really try their best. The food is original, well plated and portioned. For its price range, you really do get a superior meal to most places around. The venue is perfect for a quick lunch or a meeting, and note best toilets for any restaurant in town :)

I am a regular customer and the staff now how to treat you as one.

Definitely recommended.

Reviewed 10 November 2016 via mobile

Popped in here with my son for a quick lunch. Staff are friendly and efficient and our waiter had a great smile. I had the burger which was so good. Freshly ground beef that was cooked to perfection and so tasty. My son had the meatballs and they too were delicious. We came there by chance and if I lived in SA I would definitely go back. This place looks great for everything from just a coffee to a great meal with family or friends