“Best Ice Cream in Cape Town”
Review of Crumbs and Cream

Crumbs and Cream
Price range: US$1 - US$3
Description: Create your ultimate ice-cream sandwich Sea Point Store - 16 regent road Crumbs Truck - outside the Watershed,V&A Waterfront
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Loved the cookie dough sandwich and the nutella shot. Everything we tried was delicious

My favorite desert spot in Cape Town

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

This seems like one of those ideas you could come up with at home, but you just never did! I mean, choc chip cookies with French vanilla ice cream sandwich, who would have thought??

You will have Home Made gelato in Rome literally every day of your trip there, and I dare say this is its equivalent in Cape Town. I can’t wait to have it again. Tried this on a whim just after a long walk at the V&A and we felt absolutely rewarded! About six ice cream flavors to pick from, with a choice of choc chip, brownie, Oreo or rainbow cookies and optional toppings. All this from a cute little truck just on the side of the road, very easily dismissible. Tastes exactly how you imagine it will- go for it.

Reviewed 28 December 2017

I have heard about Crumbs and Cream but never wanted to try it because I am banting. But today I took the STEP and ordered a choc chip ice cream 'sandwich'. It was absolutely delicious and worthwhile to abandon 'banting' for once.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

What an unbelievable concept! A dollop of ice cream and two biscuits for R38! The person who thought of this is a genius.
Minimal food cost with no leftovers or waste. Whatever is unsold goes back in the freezer and biscuit tin to be sold the next day. And guess what? They queue up for this.
So what's it like? Being well over 20, I'd rather not say.....

Reviewed 16 October 2017

I love the concept this little store follows. We first visited the store around a year ago, and I'm so happy to see them still doing well. Their cookies are soft and chewy, and I love the variety of ice cream flavours. This is the perfect snack to grab before or after a promenade walk.