“Great Experience and recommended if you have not experienced this great exstream sport before”

Skywings Paragliding
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Skywings paragliding offers you the best tandem paragliding experience over Atlantic coastline in Cape Town. We truly love what we are doing and we strive to give you the best service you deserve. Not only our famous Turkish hospitality, we also provide the latest equipment, probably the best pictures of your tandem paragliding experience and definitely the best designed t-shirts. Tandem Paragliding is one of the most popular activity in Cape Town. This comes from its safety, comfort, smooth ride, exhilarating maneuvers and open to anyone. Anyone can come and do this awesome outdoor activity, you don’t need any experience at all. In Cape Town, we provide tandem paragliding mainly from Lions Head and Signal Hill. The tandem paragliding launch site we use depends on the wind direction at the time. Sometimes we start flying from Signal Hill and then move across to Lions Head if the wind conditions changes throughout the day.
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Th I was an exhilarating experience and my only disappointment was the duration of the flight which lasted for between 10-15 minutes and the drive back to base camp on Signal hill seemed to take longer although in itself on a nice day there are beautiful views to be had. We met Kai and after chatting to him we were very comfortable as this pilot has 25 years experience at paragliding which made men less nervous knowing of his experience. The coaching through the instructions was very clear and I was lucky in that I got some lift winds after take-off which kept me in the air a little longer than my wife did as the lift winds were absent in her flight down to the Sea Point promenade. Must recommend this to anybody considering this and I would use Skywings again if I ever considered repeating the experience however at the price its not something to be repeated too often but I thought it was good value for the bucket list experience.

All reviews
"instructor"
"activity"
"cape"

Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

WOW What an amazing exsperience just want to go again and again. Very profesional staff and the guy i went with had 12 years exsperience so felt super safe. Thanks

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

What an amazing experience!! Completely out of this world. The Skywings team were absolutely amazing and made this experience memorable . I would highly recommend taking the video and photo package as the pictures came out pretty awesome. You have to do this atleast once in your life

Reviewed 6 September 2017

If ever you visit Cape Town, you have to try paragliding! Such amazing views, and such a wonderful, free feeling up there... Plus the guys from Skywings were super helpful and very chilled fellows - so it made the experience all the more memorable! Highly recommended!

See more reviews
Reviewed 6 September 2017

After waiting almost a month for Cape Town's temperamental weather to play along, we finally got to do this! Unfortunately, we grabbed the chance on a day when there was almost ZERO wind which meant that it was a little short. None the less, this is one activity everyone should try at least once! The views are breathtaking and its not nearly as scary as you'd think! Skywings was amazing from start to finish. They kept us informed along the way while we were waiting for a friendly wind and good visibility day. Jody was friendly and professional and the pilots...... Pete, my pilot, is the coolest dude ever! From "hello" he made me feel safe and totally at ease and described step by step what I could expect. And he's funny too! I had a smile plastered on my face from start to finish! He didnt even get upset when I tripped on the run up. Do it, its awesome! Do it with Skywings, they're a pretty cool bunch!