“MUST DO!”

Skywings Paragliding
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Skywings paragliding offers you the best tandem paragliding experience over Atlantic coastline in Cape Town. We truly love what we are doing and we strive to give you the best service you deserve. Not only our famous Turkish hospitality, we also provide the latest equipment, probably the best pictures of your tandem paragliding experience and definitely the best designed t-shirts. Tandem Paragliding is one of the most popular activity in Cape Town. This comes from its safety, comfort, smooth ride, exhilarating maneuvers and open to anyone. Anyone can come and do this awesome outdoor activity, you don’t need any experience at all. In Cape Town, we provide tandem paragliding mainly from Lions Head and Signal Hill. The tandem paragliding launch site we use depends on the wind direction at the time. Sometimes we start flying from Signal Hill and then move across to Lions Head if the wind conditions changes throughout the day.
Reviewed 6 September 2017

After waiting almost a month for Cape Town's temperamental weather to play along, we finally got to do this! Unfortunately, we grabbed the chance on a day when there was almost ZERO wind which meant that it was a little short. None the less, this is one activity everyone should try at least once! The views are breathtaking and its not nearly as scary as you'd think! Skywings was amazing from start to finish. They kept us informed along the way while we were waiting for a friendly wind and good visibility day. Jody was friendly and professional and the pilots...... Pete, my pilot, is the coolest dude ever! From "hello" he made me feel safe and totally at ease and described step by step what I could expect. And he's funny too! I had a smile plastered on my face from start to finish! He didnt even get upset when I tripped on the run up. Do it, its awesome! Do it with Skywings, they're a pretty cool bunch!

All reviews
"instructions"
"excitement"
"instructor"

Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

A big thanks to Earl from Skywings. This was by far the best experience I ever had! Would definitely recommend to everyone to atleast try it once. Big thanks guys it was absolutely breathtaking!

Reviewed 30 May 2017

Absolutely amazing experience. Just a pity we picked a day with no wind so the flight was very short. Very accommodating patient helpful people. Even accommodated my 89 year old, very with it adventurous mother, who I think enjoyed it more than anyone.

Reviewed 29 May 2017

This was thew best Birthday present I ever had, and my friends who made it possible, were, together with my family, there to see me enjoy the great event. Waiting for the wind to be favorable was the hardest part for me as I was so excited and couldn't wait to take off.