Open today: 00:00 - 23:59
Review Highlights
Paragliding

Nice Stuff,Contact and Fly........do this great experience!!! Great Cape Town Views! Thanks to... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Dennis M
via mobile
Sky wings paragliding

Super awesome experience. Seeing cape town like that was so beautiful. I Would love to do it again... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from US$63,58
from US$187,29
from US$3,32
More Info
All reviews paragliding experience an amazing experience signal hill short flight adrenaline rush bucket list these guys weather conditions afraid of heights gopro video instructions wind lions activity cape
Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

A big thanks to Earl from Skywings. This was by far the best experience I ever had! Would definitely recommend to everyone to atleast try it once. Big thanks guys it was absolutely breathtaking!

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed 30 May 2017

Absolutely amazing experience. Just a pity we picked a day with no wind so the flight was very short. Very accommodating patient helpful people. Even accommodated my 89 year old, very with it adventurous mother, who I think enjoyed it more than anyone.

Reviewed 29 May 2017

This was thew best Birthday present I ever had, and my friends who made it possible, were, together with my family, there to see me enjoy the great event. Waiting for the wind to be favorable was the hardest part for me as I was so excited and couldn't wait to take off.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

The first booking I made we did not fly because conditions were not suitable. I emailed a request stating I am available at short notice. Skywings came back to me efficiently and I flew the next day on a tandem flight. I forget the pilots name but he was very professional.
I grew up below Signal Hill where we took off and it was fantastic seeing the view from above.
I am hoping to do a long flight next summer

Reviewed 22 May 2017

We organised a surprise paragliding trip for our mother on her birthday. The Skywings team made it super easy and they made sure she had the perfect experience. The drive up to Signal Hill is an added bonus with spectacular views of the city! I would recommend using Skywings to anyone.