“Early dinner”

Cuisines: Steakhouse, Grill
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

We popped in for an early dinner with kids. Although the restaurant is not in the best setting being in the middle of a business park, the delicious food and fantastic service made up for it. We will definitely be trying out their Sunday burger specials soon.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

I came upon this place while wandering around Cape Town and had one of the very best meals ever. Excellent food and service. I had the snails, a nice size filet, hot fries, fresh veggies and chocolate mousse. The steak was scrumptious. The place has a nice selection of wines by the glass. The service was great. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 20 February 2017

On entrance, we were quickly shown to our table, as this an unplanned location to conclude a business meeting.

Being presented with the wine menu and cocktail list. I concluded that I wanted a Long Island Iced Tea as per the menu. It was then with confusion, that I answered the waitress who told me they would charge me per shot used. As the drink was not on the menu! When I showed it to her, she took it with her to the bar. Somebody who didn't even have the decency to introduce himself then informed me that the menu presented to me was a slip-in which was a promotion. One that had ended and thus he would have to charge me per shot used if I wanted this drink. No further offer discussion was entered into on the matter.

My issue with the above is the attitude and how you make a customer pay for your incompetence and lack of professionalism. The professional response would have been to offer the drink at the price as I had seen it on the menu. In fact, I would have paid the full price, even if it turned out to be R80 or R100 for the Long Island - money is the not the issue. Attitude and lack of professionalism are the issues here, which need to be addressed.

Definitely my first and last visit to this place! Not worth the effort to try it again. Avoid at all cost, if you value professionalism and good customer service.

4  Thank 99RyanM99
Reviewed 18 February 2017

Awesome meal. Beautiful evening so they set us up on the patio, a group of 10. Had a beautiful view of table mountain.
Service was excellent as was the food. Steaks/ fillets just melted in your mouth. Delicious desserts too. Food to the table was a bit long but that seems to be the norm no matter what restaurant you go to.
Is on the more expensive side but you get the value, it's worth it.

Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

We chose this restaurant with some friends for lunch. The service was amazing and friendly. Our steaks however where not that terrific and not prepared as per our order. We loved the desserts though. This place however has a well stocked wine list which is well priced.