“Fantastic Bistro in Vredehoek.”
Review of Lazari

Lazari
Ranked #211 of 1 292 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: City Bowl
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

We are regulars at Lazari, simply because the quality of the food and service is excellent. On the weekends they make the best eggs benedict I, my family and friends have ever experienced.

The cakes and cupcakes are also amazing. Highly highly recommended.

Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

Whether it's a coffee or breakfast or lunch or a snack.....this is the place. The team are always friendly & helpful. The menu is fresh & fun & if by some little chance you crave something that's not on the menu, the kitchen team will do their best to create it for you. Enjoy.

Reviewed 27 July 2016

I am not from Cape Town, however, I lived here in 2009 for six months of my Gap Year. My fellow gap students and I discovered this little gem one Friday morning after an 'eventful' night in Claremont. Man am I glad we discovered it! We then spent every Friday morning there, devouring breakfasts and enjoying the incredible milkshakes (not sure if they still do them?). I have returned to Cape Town twice since 2009, once in 2012 and once this year (2016), in February. A fellow gap student of mine was getting married and so, after our tour of the school we worked in, we decided to continue our trip down memory lane and ended up in Lazari. We also took a trip to Gardens shopping centre, for old times sake! What a place. Although Lazari has moved with the times, it retains its character, amazing menu, and incredible cupcakes! I will always visit this little place whenever I return to Cape Town.

Reviewed 13 May 2016

Have been going to Lazari for years and still love it. Molly, Louis and Chris always brighten up my Saturday morning brekkie with a smile and a hug. Coffee is great and the brekkie menu is a particular highlight. And the cakes ... WOW! Sugar fairy heaven. Well-priced - nowhere in town you will get a Early Breakfast at that price and of that quality. Can be noisy when it is full. Free wi-fi for those who don't want to talk to their fellow table partners. See you Saturday, guys!

1  Thank brutalbrat
Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

Had time to kill and had read great reviews of Lazari. On holiday you can easily eat too much and not always the right stuff. My thai sirloin salad hit the spot perfectly. Great wee spot with a good menu and good service. Will probably eat there again tomorrow!