Centurion All Suite Hotel
  • Restaurant
US$235
US$210
  • Pool
Hilton Cape Town City Centre(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$134
Hilton
  • Pool
One&Only Cape Town(Cape Town Central)
US$790
US$751
  • Breakfast included
Cape Diamond Hotel(Cape Town Central)
US$148
US$64
  • Restaurant
Cloud 9 Boutique Hotel & Spa(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$88
  • Breakfast included
Protea Hotel Cape Town Victoria Junction(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$166
  • Pool
ONOMO Hotel Cape Town - Inn On The Square(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$73
  • Pool
Protea Hotel Cape Town Sea Point(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$122
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Express Cape Town City Centre(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$84
  • Bar/Lounge
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 December 2016

This self-catering accommodation is, in my opinion, best suited for family vacation for those looking for last-minute peak season availability at budget prices, and not particularly worried about having just plain accommodation, without all the niceties offered by hotel brands. A big plus though, is the excellent location of this hotel, having a fabulous view of both sea and some scenic mountainous landscapes, within an affluent Sea Point Cape Town neighborhood. Another advantage is the abundance of grocery/retail shops and restaurants, without being necessarily noisy at night. A few dislikes, for future attention: Reception is dull, drab and 'cramping', and will be more welcoming with brighter colours and lighting, especially because guests desiring stable wifi (including my 7-year old son) needed to sit the whole time of wifi availability at the Reception, away from our 6th floor rented apartment. Also, the management should improve the quantity and quality of towels supplied to family guests. Guests booking this accommodation should be aware there are no AC units, only ceiling fan...we needed no heating in our case (it was hot in Cape Town in December when we stayed), and occasionally used the ceiling fan...

Room Tip: The room we chose on the 6th floor (603) served my family perfectly...
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank ajibolaa2015
Reviewed 4 September 2016

I booked accommodation at this hotel earlier this year and when I arrived I was really not impressed with the accommodations. The lobby area of the hotel has been revamped so it looks good as you enter, yet the rest of the hotel has been forgotten. It has residential units as well as holiday units to rent. The elevators are in poor condition - only a maximum of 3 people allowed in at one time or they will break down. Even your luggage needs to go up to your room via the service elevator or the staff - who are very unfriendly - yell at you. There were cockroaches everywhere and the whole place had a very run down feel. I WOULD NOT recommend this establishment to anyone

Stayed: March 2016
2  Thank Mary_b_za
Reviewed 5 April 2016 via mobile

I stayed at the "hotel" for a few months and I was very disappointed.

The prices were high, the reception area always smelt terrible, the manager is rude, and there are cockroaches!

Not worth the prices.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank firedragon22
Reviewed 1 January 2016 via mobile

I made reservations in advance but when I arrived no one was aware of my arrival and the I was told the person by the name of Monica that I had spoken to did not work there.

I was then given an apartment that I
Looked horrendous, but I had no choice but to take it at that time.

Only to find out that I was tricked and that there are two people with apartments there and the person I made reservations with was there and her office is in the inside of the building.

Her name is Monica she had waited for my arrival, I then spoke to her she had my apartment for me for the days I had initially booked for and gave me a day free,
My apartment was at the pool, it was beautiful she was so kind.
She did not rush me at checkout time.

Don't get discouraged

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Eve T
Reviewed 13 May 2015

I booked through QVI as this was their owned property and possibly after experiencing their other properties, I was expecting higher standards here as well. However, my experience was anything but high.

We (3 adults) checked in and were handed over a key to the apartment on the 6th floor (603). No paperwork.. nothing. A tiny lift and extremely smelly carpets took us to the apartment which looked like a jail barrack from the outside with the steel door etc.

Once inside, we were welcomed with a musty smell and very dated furniture. The kitchen had a greasy cooking top and a very unclean air filter. There were cockroaches in the cupboards and ants all over. The dining table had bar stools so high one could get a permanent hunch.

Next came the bathroom.. no lock !! and broken door. Quite embarrassing and one had to keep lights off inside while using for some privacy

We looked for a safe and found a tiny steel box nailed to the wall which was locked and without a key (so we couldn't use it)

We looked for an AC but the apartment didn't have any neither any fans.. keeping windows open at night wasn't a good experience at all.

The sofa cum bed did not open inspite of trying many maneuvers.. finally settled on the floor with a rather lumpy mattress.

Then we realised that the power sockets in SA were very different from anything we had seen anywhere else in the world.. on asking for an adapter at the desk, we were dissappointed to note that the building didn't have any spare for guests and we had to charge our phones next day after buying one.

However the location was excellent and quite convenient with or without a car.. that being the only saving grace.

Will avoid this place next time

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family