“The perfect city escape!”
Review of Giulio’s

Giulio’s
Ranked #107 of 1 226 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Reviewed 17 May 2017

Giulio’s is one of the most wonderful restaurants in Cape Town. The food is fresh and delicious and I have never had a bad meal there. The vibe is exceptional and always a treat whether it be a quick coffee or a lazy lunch. They have just installed a pizza oven so I cannot wait to taste what they come up with!

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

We really enjoyed this place the atmosphere the sitting the deco . The food was very good pancakes and Florentine eggs were delicious. The capuccino was extra. We will come back for sure.Service very efficient too.

Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

I love this café. The menu is unpretentious but high end. It's the perfect place for a classy brunch or lunch amidst the inner city traffic; with an upmarket working crowd and the best Italian music playing.

I was searching for an amazing burger for quite some time and the burger here is sublime. A beautiful brioche bun filled with a juicy beef patty; sweet caramalised onions; oozing cheese; the expensive lettuce; a perfect slice of plump tomato and with two gloriously crispy onion rings needled at the top to keep it all in place. I would have liked if I was asked how it should be cooked but it came out medium as I like it.

Must visit for the upmarket crowd wanting something easy yet trendy.

Reviewed 23 February 2017

At long last I managed to get to this delightful spot this morning. My brother and I chose to meet here for breakfast. I had the breakfast egg,mushroom and pesto wrap which was absolutely delicious. They use Deluxe coffee so the coffee was awesome.

Beautiful furnishing and friendly on the ball staff!

Definitely adding to my fave breakfast spots in town.

Reviewed 9 February 2017

I was in Cape Town on business but had 3 hours to kill between meetings. Needed a place to work, coffee and wifi - Giulio's was perfect. I started off with coffee and an almond croissant, then more coffee... I was there so long that it was soon lunchtime and I had my best lunch of the week in SA - an open chicken sandwich on a flat bread. It was (I think) about R75 and was amazing.

Service was great, food was great (everything else I saw delivered to neighbouring tables looked delicious) and it was just I shame I had to leave to go and do some proper work...

Highly recommended - thanks to Giulio and his team.