“A perfect simple sushi place ”

Sushi Box Kloof Street
Ranked #292 of 1 257 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Great fresh sushi, simple and yet vibrant atmosphere, fast and kind service. Cheap enough to cater for everybody. Bring your own alcoholic drinks if you like.

1  Thank SimonettaD3

Reviewed 25 July 2017

I was visiting family in Cape Town whilst on a business tip from Joburg, and they told me of this awesome spot on Kloof called Sushi Box that I just had to see.
What a great night out!
It was my first time obviously and the first thing that I noticed was the awesome lanterns and fish decorating the entire shop. We tried the Harapenyo, Tiger Box and the Tuna 2 Way roll and I have to say, it was probably the best and freshest sushi I have ever had. Top that off with friendly and quick service by our waiters Sandy and Imaan.

I have to say the only downside is that we don't have you guys up in Joburg! I wish...

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Average food, ikea decor, mediocre service, above average prices, and left with a general impression that you've missed a better opportunity elsewhere.

There are much better options for sushi in Cape Town and I recommend you try those instead.

SushiBoxCPT, Owner at Sushi Box Kloof Street, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

Hi there, thank you very much for your feedback. I am very disappointed to hear about your experience. Is there anyway I can get a hold of you to make amends and hopefully change your view on us.

Kind regards
Sabina

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

Their sushi is to die for! I went there twice already and I recommend the Salmon Tempura. I also really enjoy the view outside at night and the lamps inside make the restaurant even better.

SushiBoxCPT, Public Relations Manager at Sushi Box Kloof Street, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

We're so glad you enjoyed your experience at Sushi Box. Come back soon!

Reviewed 31 March 2017

Delicious food, very fresh ingredients, and excellent service. We had Jordan taking care of our table, and it was perfect !

Thanks for your review. We're so pleased that you enjoyed your meal at Sushi Box.