“Fantastic Breakfast”
Review of JARRYDS Sea Point

JARRYDS Sea Point
Ranked #28 of 1 233 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Description: Australian Style Breakfast/Lunch Cafe specialising in creative, exciting all-day breakfast, brunch and lunch 7 days per week.
Reviewed 11 February 2018

Great staff, great service, great coffee and a breakfast menu that leaves you spoilt for choice. I would highly recommend.

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Very cool location im sea point, perfect service, lots of exciting choices and amazing breakfast dishes. So far our favorite breakfast spot in CT.

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

I really can’t say anything but yummy! We visited this place for breakfast and it was amazing!

Great staff, great atmosphere. We loved it!

Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

My husband and I were on our honeymoon and we selected Cape Town to visit. While there for some days we stumbled upon Jarryds as a place to grab breakfast/brunch. We waited approximately 15-20 min for a table which wasn't too bad. We're from the States so we've experienced much worse for popular places. Anyway, I ordered the regular pancakes. Honestly I think these were the best pancakes I've ever had. I know I know it's just pancakes but they were soooo Good. Overall the food was good and the service was good as well.
The only thing I would suggest to the owner is that I know it's busy but with the waiters constantly running back and forth it just gives such a rushed experience... almost has a militant feeling. But again I think that only happens when it's really busy and they're trying to quickly turn the tables around.
Overall I would still recommend a visit to Jarryds :)

Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

Amazing vibe here and an even better breakfast. We had the breakfast bruschetta and eggs royal which were both divine and made with the freshest ingredients. The coffee was great and the service was superb. Absolutely ideal for a morning or early afternoon visit.