“Yummy! ”
Review of Jarryds

Jarryds
Ranked #29 of 1 207 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Description: Australian Style Breakfast/Lunch Cafe specialising in all-day breakfast, brunch and lunch 7 days per week and dinners 5 evenings per week from Tuesday - Saturday.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I really can’t say anything but yummy! We visited this place for breakfast and it was amazing!

Great staff, great atmosphere. We loved it!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I were on our honeymoon and we selected Cape Town to visit. While there for some days we stumbled upon Jarryds as a place to grab breakfast/brunch. We waited approximately 15-20 min for a table which wasn't too bad. We're from the States so we've experienced much worse for popular places. Anyway, I ordered the regular pancakes. Honestly I think these were the best pancakes I've ever had. I know I know it's just pancakes but they were soooo Good. Overall the food was good and the service was good as well.
The only thing I would suggest to the owner is that I know it's busy but with the waiters constantly running back and forth it just gives such a rushed experience... almost has a militant feeling. But again I think that only happens when it's really busy and they're trying to quickly turn the tables around.
Overall I would still recommend a visit to Jarryds :)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing vibe here and an even better breakfast. We had the breakfast bruschetta and eggs royal which were both divine and made with the freshest ingredients. The coffee was great and the service was superb. Absolutely ideal for a morning or early afternoon visit.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband and I were recommended to make a visit to Jarryd's in Sea Point and it was sure worth it!
We got a table right away and the waitress came by as we were seated to see if we needed drinks before ordering our food.
When we made our order and the food arrived, we were amazed with the quick service and how outstanding the food was.
It was divine and we would recommend this cafe over and over again!
Thank you for the outstanding experience and we are looking forward to visiting again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

High Quality of food and service in this place with very good prices. Nice shakes !! Easy to find and very friendly.