“atmosphere,plus”

Tiger's Milk on Long
Ranked #51 of 1 206 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

joyous, raucous place appears to be always full. choice of good beers (and lagers if you must) all stored on top of the bar which is entertaining to watch restocking up the ladder. food good and surprisingly quick.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This bar is right on the street. You can sit in the window, or outside using the window as your table. I liked this place for an afternoon stop and drink. It is perfect for people watching. This stretch of Loop St. is very busy. Service, drinks, and prices were good.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is a cool place where I really liked to hand out with my husband. The drinks are so good and so is the food. And also I really enjoyed this place because of the playlist they have there. Love.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great meal and atmosphere ,steak best I’ve hadin a very long time salads great , good service ,would re omens if in the area eat here , thanks guys and girls

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

We were trying to find our bearings from our apartment near Company's Gardens and we were kind of lost when we came across this place. Tired and hungry after a long drive from Knysna, we decided to eat early that day. The place was really busy but we settled down for a well earned beer and our food order was taken pretty soon after. A lovely waitress warned me about leaving my handbag on the seat as thieves were known to reach in through the open window and snatch it so many thanks for your advice to us tourists. My partner had fish and chips and I went for vegetarian pizza, both very tasty and I could not possibly finish mine as it was huge. We were so comfy, we decided to order a bottle of wine and sat on a while, we even met fellow Irishmen just two tables away. The only downside were the flies and one managed to drown in my beer. This didn't put us off though and we returned on New Years Eve where we had a super evening with great music and craic.