“Great place to people watch”

Tiger's Milk - Long Street
Ranked #83 of 1 299 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Reviewed 25 January 2018

This bar is right on the street. You can sit in the window, or outside using the window as your table. I liked this place for an afternoon stop and drink. It is perfect for people watching. This stretch of Loop St. is very busy. Service, drinks, and prices were good.

Date of visit: January 2018
HarbourHouseG, Guest Relations Manager at Tiger's Milk - Long Street, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2018

Hi MadDogTraveler,

we are happy that you had a good time watching life go by from our restaurant and even happier that you enjoyed your drinks too. Please visit us for more people watching soon.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

This is a cool place where I really liked to hand out with my husband. The drinks are so good and so is the food. And also I really enjoyed this place because of the playlist they have there. Love.

Hi Alena,

lovely to hear that you enjoyed our tunes, our meals and drinks. What more could we ask for? Great to see that you gave us a five-star rating.

We hope to have you back some time.

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

Great meal and atmosphere ,steak best I’ve hadin a very long time salads great , good service ,would re omens if in the area eat here , thanks guys and girls

Hi there,

great to hear that the steak was to your liking, that is what we love to hear.

Please visit us again soon.

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

We were trying to find our bearings from our apartment near Company's Gardens and we were kind of lost when we came across this place. Tired and hungry after a long drive from Knysna, we decided to eat early that day. The place was really busy but we settled down for a well earned beer and our food order was taken pretty soon after. A lovely waitress warned me about leaving my handbag on the seat as thieves were known to reach in through the open window and snatch it so many thanks for your advice to us tourists. My partner had fish and chips and I went for vegetarian pizza, both very tasty and I could not possibly finish mine as it was huge. We were so comfy, we decided to order a bottle of wine and sat on a while, we even met fellow Irishmen just two tables away. The only downside were the flies and one managed to drown in my beer. This didn't put us off though and we returned on New Years Eve where we had a super evening with great music and craic.

Date of visit: December 2017

Hey Annie,

such great words, thank you for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor.

We are delighted to hear that you stayed on and even returned a few days later. Hopefully you will come back again when you are in Cape Town next.

Reviewed 14 January 2018

Fun, relaxed crowd and great burgers. I ordered the Triple Bypass burger and my husband ordered the Moaning @ Midnight. Really hit the spot.

Date of visit: December 2017

Hi kghartman,

we love to hit the spot with our burgers. Please visit us again for another bypass ;)