Open today: 07:00 - 20:00
Review Highlights
Garden Route

We absolutely loved our 6 day private tour with Francois! He was extremely knowledgeable and... read more

Reviewed 6 February 2020
nisha567
via mobile
Cape Town to cape of Good Hope (with seals and penguins)

Fabulous day from Cape Town to the Cape of Good Hope with a fabulous guide. Letitia was extremely... read more

Reviewed 3 February 2020

from US$40,67
from US$17,18
from US$116,89
More Info
All reviews garden route tour private tour seal island bloukrans bridge fabulous guide cango caves excellent tour day trip amazing experience dorian cape penguins francois bungy itinerary africa accommodation
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 March 2016

After a journey we arrived at Cape of Good Hope, the most south western point of Africa. There is nothing much to see other than the landscape.The sea is pristine and blue and the vistas are fabulous.

The visit to South Africa is not complete without a tour in this region.

Date of experience: August 2015
1  Thank RSW1965
Reviewed 21 February 2016

Words alone cannot describe the incredible experience my family and I had on our tour with Cape of Good Hope Tours. We started off our journey with Cape of Good Hope on a full day Cape Peninsular and Winelands tour. This was followed by a four day Garden Route tour from Cape Town – Port Elizabeth.

We were very fortunate to have been accompanied by Anthea for the first two full-day tours and Amman on our garden route tour. Both possessed qualities of a great tour guide. They had great personalities and were very informative and knowledgeable. They were very obliging and accommodating to our needs during the tour. Most importantly, they ensured our safety and comfort were their priority.

Despite having a set tour itinerary, both guides were very flexible throughout our trip. They made sure we saw and experienced all the beauty in South Africa. This included unexpected stops at a local beach to view Table Mountain; stops at quaint towns along our trip and restaurants offering the best of South African cuisine. We were also very fortunate on our last day in Port Elizabeth to be welcomed into Amman’s sister’s house for an unexpected lunch stop; an overwhelmingly kind gesture and insight into true South African hospitality.

Lastly, our tour could not have gone off with such immaculate precision if it was not for Cape of Good Hope tour. In this respect, I would like to sincerely thank Dorian. Planning for a holiday is hectic on its own and I was doing so in the midst of intense work and personal commitments. Thankfully, I was immediately put at ease from my first e-mail interaction with Dorian. She provided prompt guidance and response to any queries via e-mail and phone. I had no doubt over her warmth and sincerity in ensuring that we planned a wonderful holiday for my family. I communicated with Dorian closely prior to our trip and, with her support and guidance, an itinerary tailored to our needs and wishes was created.

We travelled in a comfortable car and stayed at very different accommodations along the way. Each place, very luxurious and comfortable, had their own unique character from a bush chalet within a Game Lodge to a family run homestead in Oudtshoorn, a very homely B&B in Knysna and finally, a wonderful Dutch style cottage in Tsitsikamma Village.

My family will return home with the best experience of their life; one that tops the charts! This was all made possible thanks to Cape of Good Hope Tour. A big thank you!!

Date of experience: February 2016
1  Thank Anne M
Reviewed 29 January 2016

I was fortunate to have an amazing guide, Anthea. She was infinitely knowledgable, but what really made the experience was how friendly she was. I am traveling alone and had a private tour and Anthea was great. We talked on ends about everything; it was like I had known her forever. She also was very flexible in what I could do. She allowed me to spend as much time as I liked at any of the stops and tailored the trip to w=my interests. Thanks, Cape of Good Hope Tours and Anthea.

Date of experience: January 2016
1  Thank noahroth
Reviewed 28 January 2016

Just knowing that we are standing on the most southwestern point in Africa is a very different feeling.

Date of experience: May 2015
2  Thank Talha1981
Reviewed 7 December 2015

I went on a solo tour with Cape of Good Hope Tours. I had a great guide (Kaashiff). Within half a day, we visited Simon's Town and Boulder Beach with penguins; Cape of Good Hope and Cape Point; and went via Chapman's peak back. The tour gave ma a chance to see and enjoy all the peninsula highlights and both booking and the tour itself went incredibly smoothly.

Date of experience: November 2015