“Reliably good CT restaurant”
Review of Beluga Restaurant

Beluga Restaurant
Ranked #114 of 1 233 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Good for: Bar Scene, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 23 January 2018

We reserved a table for Beluga, as we have generally arrived to a crowded restaurant. Not so this visit. Only about 20 diners at 7.30. This is a big restaurant, with terrace and plenty of interior seating, and then we saw seats were laid for a tour party of 90! Just as well we had time to eat before they arrived!

I always eat one of two things here, and the miso marinated Kingklip beat the deboned beef this time. Delicious, better than I remembered. My wife eats the filet Wellington, every time. She too pronounced it even better than before. We thought the food was good in the past – it’s better now folks!

Service was good, food was excellent and price more or less in line with Cape Town norm. We like Beluga.

1  Thank grahamee
Write a ReviewReviews (2 181)

47 - 51 of 2 181 reviews

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Very nice food and good service, good choice of different dishes and a good choice of wine. Service was fine and good prices

Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is constantly one of the best in Cape Town. Good menu with fish, meat and sushi. A large wine list and very happy friendly staff. Really I can’t fault it on any level. There was even a going down on one knee proposal at another table - she said yes Just a wonderful place to go to

Reviewed 16 January 2018

We had dinner here with our large group from our tour. Everyone was pleased. We had gnocchi and a chicken dish. Food was very good and service was also good. I thought this restaurant was on the trendy side, if you like that then you will enjoy this also.

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

08th of January 2018 me and my wife went to beluga for our first time . We heard about it online from over seas and we decided to try it while we are on visit to cape town . The food was amazing . Especially the duck liver creme brulle and line fish was amazing too with mash potatoes. We had our well groomed waitress to serve us during night a lady called melisent . She was really good at doing her job and my wife is pregnant . So melesent made sure that my wife gets the right meals and the way my wife wants it cooked . I highly recommend melesent to serve your next meal . The restaurant is amazing from out and inside . The staff well trained . I give it a 5 star restaurant