“Nice place, trendy with good food”
Review of Beluga Restaurant

Beluga Restaurant
Ranked #114 of 1 236 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 16 January 2018

We had dinner here with our large group from our tour. Everyone was pleased. We had gnocchi and a chicken dish. Food was very good and service was also good. I thought this restaurant was on the trendy side, if you like that then you will enjoy this also.

Write a ReviewReviews (2 181)

51 - 55 of 2 182 reviews

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

08th of January 2018 me and my wife went to beluga for our first time . We heard about it online from over seas and we decided to try it while we are on visit to cape town . The food was amazing . Especially the duck liver creme brulle and line fish was amazing too with mash potatoes. We had our well groomed waitress to serve us during night a lady called melisent . She was really good at doing her job and my wife is pregnant . So melesent made sure that my wife gets the right meals and the way my wife wants it cooked . I highly recommend melesent to serve your next meal . The restaurant is amazing from out and inside . The staff well trained . I give it a 5 star restaurant

Reviewed 9 January 2018

The outside dining area was packed and the inside became quite full during the course of the evening. We had a very good waitress who knew the menu and was able to advise us on our choices. Shoulder of Lamb and the Tuna steak. Both done to perfection. We were given plenty of time to make up our minds, and service was the best that I have had in a long time, anywhere. Our glasses never became empty, the ice was replaced without saying a word. A memorable evening and all restaurants should strive to become this good. Fine dining at an affordable price, so for your next special occasion, or visiting Cape Town head for Beluga for a really good evening.

Reviewed 7 January 2018

Booked a table around christmas, rstaurant war not fully booked, service (lady from Zimbabwe) was good, so was the Sushi, but main course fish was substandard (dry and w/o taste although supposedly ginger marinated).

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

There are certainly better places in CT to eat asian cuisine.
The atmosphere is quite nice but service is poor and we had dim sum which was not very special. Both Haiku as well as Kitima serve better food.